PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party?

christine8603
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
We will be at DisneyWorld Dec 19 - 29th staying off site (staying on site isn't an option we have 3 teen age kids and being able to stay reasonable - without camping (I don't camp) isn't an option so we rent a 4 bedroom house 3.5 miles away) We have been to Disney on several occations this is our first Christmas at Disney - I was wondering since we can't take advantage of the Early morning or late evenings that guest who stay at parks get is it worth it to buy tickets for "Mikey's Very Merry Christmas Party"? Our kids are 18, 15 and 14 or will be at the time of our trip.

Since its a more crowded time I thought it might be wise to have a park that is less crowded or ultimatly will it be packed?

faline
04-25-2007, 05:37 AM
The party nights range from quite uncrowded to very crowded. Generally, even crowded nights clear out pretty well after the fireworks.

Usually, I plan my party attendance to take advantage of all the special shows and to see the parade. We hardly ever ride the attractions during party nights.

To have the best chance of fewer crowds, choose a party that falls on a weeknight rather than a weekend.

Mickey91
04-25-2007, 12:29 PM
The week you are going will already see pretty heavy crowds. The party, in comparison, won't be all that bad. It will still be crowded though. The weekdays might be less crowded, but this close to Christmas I'm not sure if you will hit any party that isn't sold out. I would plan it when it best fits your schedule. Go realizing that while they do limit the number of tickets sold, it is still going to have lots of people. We are used to the value season crowds(which are growing) and a sold out party seemd packed to us. To those who go around the holidays or peak seaseon, they are probably relieved. It is all in your perspective. It is loads of fun. The rides are usually less crowded because people are doing the special party things. If you do all the party stuff, which is no small feat, there is no time to ride the rides. You will have to decide what you want to do when you get there. If there is a party on one of the nights before your party, grab a schedule. They usually put them out after 4 or so. Then you can decide what you want to see and do. Anyway, have a very magical Christmas with Mickey!!:santa3:

LoriMistress
04-25-2007, 07:13 PM
There's a thread regarding this on the main THEME PARK board. Also, on Disney Meets there is a DECEMBER 2007 thread that has facts and info to assist you to plan your trip.