PDA

View Full Version : Asking for a favor..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-24-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm making a room for my quest, and I'm using all of my crates. I'm a couple crates short, though, and I have something to trade for them. Right now I'm saving for a someday Quest Kiosk so I can't really buy them. So, here's my trade: I have a bunch of gray crates I'm willing to trade for brown ones. I think they are the same price, so if anyone has some brown crates lyin' around and want to make use of them, please PM or see me on VMK! I'm also looking for Monsters Inc Door codes, so if you have those too then please see me. Thanks very much! :mickey:

wizardmickey
04-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Don't have any door codes, but do have spare doors. Are they tradeable?
I'll rummage through my junk rooms to see about brown crates.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-25-2007, 12:26 AM
I don't think they are tradeable Ice :( So that's why I asked for codes. Need to ask cat if they're tradeable yet. Thanks for replying anyway! :mickey:

Chescat
04-25-2007, 01:11 AM
The blue and gold monster doors are tradeable. The pink ones aren't. Doll I'll go ahead and send you the pink monster door codes I got from ArielRae. :thumbsup:

Question on your crates there? When I was building my ice club house, JP told me it was easier to use the pirate chests from pirate game instead of the crates. Doesn't cost you anything. Depends on what you are trying to do. If its something big makes a difference. I'll look around and see if I have any brown crates, but not sure if I would have very many. :(

varcity
04-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Hey doll, I have some crates if you need them. Also, I have about 100 pink doors, too bad they aren't tradeable! :mickey: LMK when you need them

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for replying guys! :rocks:

Are the blue and gold doors rare? I think the gold is but not sure about the blue. If they are I don't want to take stuff from you guys if you need them :mickey:

Thanks varcity and ice for the crates. I'll see you on VMK sometime!

Hmm, is the pirate plunder game still working? If the crates aren't enough I'll go and use the pirate ones. I'm trying to make it look like a farm :P

Patricia
04-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Plunder is not giving codes at this time. :(