PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan

alilprincessmom
04-24-2007, 07:08 PM
So, we are planning a one week trip for September, and for once we are going to be purchasing a package! We won't be annual passholders anymore, as we are moving to North Dakota! :( I was wondering when they might decide to offer the free dining that they have offered in past years. As far as I can see on the website,this isn't an option just yet. I want to go ahead and make all of my reservations, so if I make them now, and they aren't offering the dining plan, when and if they do offer it, will I get the benefit still? I hope that made sense, it sounded right when I first typed it! Thanks in advance for all of your help!

SBETigg
04-24-2007, 07:47 PM
The Stay, Play, and Dine special with free dining is being offered now, for Aug 26 to Sept 22. The information is posted in the News section and probably in the Dining discussion area. I'm not sure if the booking date has passed yet, but resorts and restaurants have been filling up fast.

trapper
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Boy are you lucky you have to book between 4/12 and 6/24 for at least a 3 night stay between 8/26 and 9/22. Have a magical trip!:cloud9: :mickey:

faline
04-25-2007, 05:54 AM
Here are the details of the free dining plan offer. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=101424)

comicguy
04-25-2007, 05:57 AM
The room are filling up fast. I have been trying since I booked the Free dining package to move it from ASMu(least preferred) to Pop(favorite) and just got it last night. What the CM told me was they are releasing a small block of rooms at each hotel each day to help with people booking.

alilprincessmom
04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the prompt responses! Good thing I asked when I did! Hopefully I can still get a room at this point in time! So, if the rooms are booking up fast, does that mean that the place is going to be packed? September has always been kind of a slow month as far as I remember! I guess the free dining causes more people to book! Thanks again!

SBETigg
04-25-2007, 10:01 AM
I don't think crowds will be much larger. I think it's just in the way they release rooms for the package and the fact that people are paying extra attention to making those ADRs knowing that free dining brings people in to the TS restaurants. September is still a great time to go. Most families with children have kids in school and it is too early in the school year to pull them out. Enjoy!