PDA

View Full Version : mr pibb?

tracy65
04-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Going to wdw in sept does anyone know if you can get mr pibb from anywhere seeing that it is a coke product will they have it?

DizneyRox
04-24-2007, 07:26 PM
I haven't seen it on property. You might get lucky in some of the hotel vending machines tough. I'm trying to remember if I got it from one, or if it was a case that I bought. I usually do a grocery stop and pick it up there. On a recent trip I ended up shipping a few cases of the stuff home. It's very good and isn't available in my neck of the woods.

And also, to clarify, Coca Cola DOES Make Mr. Pibb, but only distributes it to places where they don't have the distribution rights to Dr. Pepper. Coke has the rights to Dr. Pepper by me, so they don't sell Mr. Pibb. In Florida, evidentally Dr. Pepper is distributed by Pepsi, so Coke uses Mr. Pibb to compete for that share of the market.

luv_cinderella
04-24-2007, 07:35 PM
The Mara has it. We haven't seen it any other place on property. Yet another reason we love AKL! :cloud9:

DisneyMom12
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
If I am not mistaken, I do believe my son got Mr.Pibb at the sit down resturants. If it's like root beer, than I really think he did.

cubbie
04-24-2007, 08:31 PM
I know for a fact they do have it in bottles on the Boardwalk. I want to say I saw it in bottles in other locations, but I never saw it on tap.

DizneyRox
04-25-2007, 07:00 AM
If I am not mistaken, I do believe my son got Mr.Pibb at the sit down resturants. If it's like root beer, than I really think he did.
It's actually more like Dr. Pepper. I have never seen it at a restaurant. I do ask, but haven't the past couple of trips as the answer was always no.

If you have a Ruby Tuesday's around, they might have it too. Even by me where you can't get Mr Pibb in the stores, they did have in it their fountain machine.

ElenitaB
04-25-2007, 07:32 PM
I love Mr Pibb! I'll be sure to look for it at Mara the next time we're at AKL, but I haven't seen it anywhere else on property. It is one of those things I do pick up when I make a grocery stop though (Orlando grocery stores have all kinds of soft drinks we don't have up here in NYC).

They have birch beer at LTT... could you be thinking of that?