PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

PAPMOM
04-23-2007, 09:47 PM
I am considering this for my two daughters. What time of the day do you suggest we do this? Do they get a crown or is that extra? Any extras for hair?

I would only do the coach package.

Thanks.

cinderella5
04-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi, I just took my 5 year old to the boutique in March, it was so cute. We did the coach package, they give you a brochure when you check in to pick the style you want for your princess. We wanted the Princess hairstyle, they put her hair up in a bun and gave her a little crown to put at the top of her hair and they also included a diamond hair clip in the shape of mickey mouse. They put glitter in her hair and makeup on her face and she got to keep the make up they used. The gave her a pink sash to wear that said Bibbidi bobidi Boutique. It was so cute. She kept her hair like this for two days! We went first thing in the morning when the salon opened around 9 am. So she could enjoy her new hairstyle all day at the park. I believe reservations are required.

:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Been to Disney way to many times to count......

kakn7294
04-24-2007, 01:09 AM
My DDs and niece all 3 did BBB in Dec. I recommend early morning as we got there at 9:30 and the place was already packed with little girls - you should make an appointment as we saw many little girls turned away when we were there since they were booked solid. The girl who did my youngest said that they are almost always busy. We did the coach package - you will get your choice of 1 of 3 hair and makeup styles complete with the accessories pictured. However, if you want to add accessories such as a tiara (only included with 1 of the hairstyles), they will add it in and charge you the $10 difference. The girls get to keep the comb and makeup used on them too. Go with clean, dry hair and your DDs can keep the hairstyle in for several days. There's also a photopass photographer there to take pictures.

Olga
04-24-2007, 04:47 AM
When they make a "hair style" can they cut the long hair a little bit?

PAPMOM
04-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Thank you for all your information. I am definately going to add this to our vacation plans.:mickey:

Disneytravels
04-24-2007, 10:26 AM
This is a great place to go for you little girls(have even seen a 3 genteration get it done!)
They can not cut... most of them do not have license to do hair and are basically putting the hair in a ponytail/bun and adding a hairpeice or crown and lots of gel..lol
You are to bring your own hairbrush and or comb.
They have three packages...
· Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up -- $35 plus tax
· Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails -- $45 plus tax
· Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus Imaging Package(1 6x8- 4 4x6 pictures), and complete costume of your choice with accessories crown, outfit, shoes and wand-- starting at $175 plus tax
We did of course the Castle package for my 4 yr old last september and she loved it! We did it at 5pm.. I would go for the 9am one in morning... they also do a cool dude look- for boys.. for $10.00! They put in a color hairgel and put mickeys head in the back of their head and big chunky glitter in their heads.. we did it for my son and he loved it... not girlish at all.
It was great fun for all! The girls there are just great and make it so special for the little girls!
Magic Kingdom is opening one in Sept... we are going there this year.

FtWildernessFan
04-24-2007, 11:11 PM
And my son became a cool dude in Dec '06, When we go back in Dec '07 we will book them both again. I arranged the appointment for the same day as our princess dinner and I hope to do the same for the next trip - she loved being all dressed up for dinner with a princess. We did the "soup to nuts" package and Daddy ran out to the store and bought gloves and a purse and extras to go with the costume! Best time of the vaca for all of us. My son loved the look and we kept calling him a cool dude. The photopass pix of the transformation went over real well w/family members too! Definetely worth doing!