PDA

View Full Version : Flavored Water or Gatorade at the Parks?

DisneyGiant
04-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know if they sell flavored water like Propel or Gatorade in the parks?

I can't drink my water unless its flavored with something...........

Mnchknbrat1982
04-23-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't remember any. What I do is get the packets from home with the flavoring like lemonade or propel and then buy water at the parks and add it in.

kadesha
04-23-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't remember any. What I do is get the packets from home with the flavoring like lemonade or propel and then buy water at the parks and add it in.

that's what we do. we use kool-aid for the kids and crystal light for ourselves.

Nini
04-23-2007, 06:13 PM
They sell Powerade - red or blue. I'm not sure what it is, if it's just flavored water or what, but I love the red! It's one of the things I look foward to when going to WDW. Even though it's available here at home I won't buy any to keep it special for vacations!

Denise:mickey:

berri_boo
04-23-2007, 10:00 PM
For our upcoming trip I plan on bringing some crystal light & lipton singles. They are great to have and are sugar free!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-23-2007, 10:25 PM
They sell Powerade - red or blue. I'm not sure what it is, if it's just flavored water or what, but I love the red! It's one of the things I look foward to when going to WDW. Even though it's available here at home I won't buy any to keep it special for vacations!

Denise:mickey:

Yup, they do sell Powerade. :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
04-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Yep as stated Powerade since it is a Coke product....

Red and Blue are the colors they have....

:cop: :tigger:

dolphinmickey9170
04-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Just stop by your local supermarket prior to travel and pick up a crystal light box or koolaid singles box. There are SOOOOO many flavors now, its unreal. We just tried the crystal light white tea with blueberry. It is awesome. Bringing a box of those to add to my bottled water. I hate Powerade. They add way too much sugar to cover up the potassium and other vit/min they add.

DisneyGiant
04-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks for all the good suggestions.

I think I might try the crystal light suggestion - Propel only has 10 calories per serving, but Powerade has 70. That would be too much flavor for me!