PDA

View Full Version : "After about 16 years..." Trip Report!!

IamBelle
04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
:mickey: My AUNT hasn't been to Disney in like 16-17 years, and she left for Orlando on Friday!! I am so happy for her!! So, I am typing her trip report. She left on Fri. and is currently staying at POP Century. They went to Epcot the first day. The second day, they went to MGM, and went to the Spirit of Aloha dinner:lei: . On the third day, her daughter danced in Tomorrowland with her dance school. Today, they went to the Crystal Palace for breakfast.
They had the reservation before the park opens. They were in line, when someone went up to them and said, "DO YOU WANT TO HELP US OPEN THE MAGIC KINGDOM?!" They said yes, of course(sp?) and they stood at the railroad station with all of the characters and threw the confetti with them!! Then, they heard an anouncement that said "THE MAGIC KINGDOM WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME THE LISTERS!!"

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? AND IS IT PART OF THE YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS?!

I THINK THAT THEY ARE SOOOO LUCKY!! THEY DESERVE IT, BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN A WHILE!

Bethanymouse
04-23-2007, 07:35 PM
WOW! That is so great! It sounds like so much fun!:mickey:

faline
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Sounds like a great time!

mrsgaribaldi
04-24-2007, 05:39 AM
Sounds like they are having a truly magical time:thumbsup: I don't know about the opening ceremony, we are never there that early:blush:

pdrlkr
04-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

magicman
04-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I've only been to the opening one time, and I can't remember if something like this was done. However, I'm so glad it happened for your family who haven't been there in so long.

sleepingbooty
04-25-2007, 01:57 PM
What a magical surprise for your Aunt and her family! I bet they won't be waiting another 16 years for their next trip!