PDA

View Full Version : CBR Barbados or Jamica

crazeedizneefinatic
04-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Yet another question about location! What is the closest room (not preferred) to the main pool and main building at CBR?? I have never stayed and just wanted to know.
Thanks!!

CleveRocks
04-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Yet another question about location! What is the closest room (not preferred) to the main pool and main building at CBR?? I have never stayed and just wanted to know.
Thanks!!Aruba and Jamaica are the closest to Old Port Royale, not including the preferred location buildings. Aruba and Jamaica are bascially mirror-images of each other. One is not closer to the bridge over the lake than the other, yet for some reason even some people who have been there mention Jamaica without mentioning Aruba.

After those 2, the next closest would be three of the buildings in Martinique. Martinique has 6 buildings. Three of them (24-25-26) are preferred location buildings that cost more, but the other three (21-22-23) are NOT preferred location.

After that, Barbados is the next closest. The walk from Barbados to OPR, you have to pass right by Martinique.

The farthest village from OPR is Trinidad South.

Please keep in mind that when you request a location it's only a request, so they can't guarantee you'll get what you ask.

Here's a link to a map of CBR: http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.htm

maizey05
04-23-2007, 05:43 PM
We stayed at Trinidad South, and were very happy with our location. It is a little "far away" from OPR, but not bad, in my opinion. All locations are fab there.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
04-24-2007, 08:06 AM
:thumbsup: Jamaica:thumbsup: Building 45 or 46.

mdricks
04-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey Mon! Dis be anutter vote for Jamicia #45.

Irie Mon!

RAIDER
04-25-2007, 03:49 AM
A vote for Barbados ...its nearer the entrance to get out in the mornings and its away from the main food hall .... Room 1212 is good as its near the private pool ....:thumbsup:

Figgyluv03
04-25-2007, 12:54 PM
I say Jamaica!!!

Crow
04-25-2007, 09:01 PM
i stayed in Jamaica and liked that location. nice walk across the bridge to the food court