PDA

View Full Version : Good photo ops for 18 month old twins.

momof3+twins
04-22-2007, 09:01 PM
:mickey: I need cute photo ops for 18 month old twins. It is their first trip. And I just think it would be so cute. But, the sitting still thing is a factor. Any ideas? Where do you photograph your kids?

Tick-Tock
04-22-2007, 11:04 PM
I've heard that Tweedledum and Tweedledee make a fuss over twins. Maybe try to find them at MK (Guest Relations might be able to tell you when and where to find them).

Kairi_7378
04-23-2007, 12:05 AM
If you are going to visit Epcot, there is a very pretty garden with statues of all of the characters from "Finding Nemo" in front of The Living Seas. That may be a great place to take some pictures of your little ones. There is usually a PhotoPass person there, so he/she may be able to get some photos with you in them as well.
I love the Tweedledee and Tweedledum idea. Chip and Dale are probably good characters to take pictures with if the kids aren't too frightened by characters. (Some are, some aren't. Seems to depend on the child.) Peter Pan would also be good since he's a regular person in a costume. Some of the Lost Boys were twins.

faline
04-23-2007, 05:48 AM
Check out the Living Seas section where they have the sharks the kids can go inside. You can take pics that look like they're inside the sharks' mouth!

There are so many wonderful photo opportunities, you won't lack for ideas everywhere you turn!

vamaggie
04-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Some of the greatest pictures we have of our DD (who was 18 mos on our last trip) are the spontaneous ones. We have one where Minnie is hugging her and one where DD is playing with one of the jungle book orangutans's noses that are just adorable. With toddlers, posing can be a challenge (a double one for twins!) so keep the camera handy and snap when the moment hits. (photopass folks also seemed to have better luck getting DD to "pose" than we did)

mdricks
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
There are places thorougout the parks that are "photo op" locations. They are called Kodak Picturespots. They are actually pretty good places to take pictures. They offer (mostly) unobstructed viewes of major monuments and are located on the park maps by a little camera icon. The ones to the left and right of the caste are both very good an i have some really nice pictures of my two boys from those. As a bonus, there are ofter CM's from photopass at these locations and you can get a "professional" picture there as well.

:photo:

crazypoohbear
04-23-2007, 07:44 PM
how about harmony barber shop in the MK. They can get hair cuts/styled together

disney100%
04-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Some of the best pictures we have of my 14 month old with characters were taken at the Cape May character breakfast. He was seated for breakfast and the characters, especially Chip, Dale and Goofy made quite the fuss over him. Other than that we have great pictures of him just exploring different things around the park - fences, fountains, etc. One of my favorites was along the water across from Germany. My son was looking out across the water watching the Illuminations items being brought out while we were waiting for our table at Beirgarten.