PDA

View Full Version : Plz, Help Me, Help You

Marla
04-22-2007, 08:16 PM
:sing: :oops: Ooops, I did it again. :nono: Whenever I get the chance to meet up with everyone for a closing in VMK, I seem to do the wrong magic. What magic:magic: can I do that will not make anyone dc? Plz, let me know as I really do not want to cause anyone grief. :thanks: :tink:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-22-2007, 08:40 PM
It's okay queen tink. Cat was trying to tell you to not to storm magic. The BoomCrash one, because it really slows computers up, especially during closing when we all are dancing :thumbsup:

wizardmickey
04-22-2007, 09:16 PM
And all I could think of (naturally) as I read the header of this thread was... "Won't you please please Help Me?"
I was bad too... I had done a little storm magic about 5 minutes before you arrived... completely forgot.
Poor Figment!

Chescat
04-23-2007, 04:37 AM
JP got the one two punch. Ice did his quick change act and took out figgiefig. We finally got him back before closing as Little and you took him out. Somewhere in all that we lost PrincessSlacker also. :blush:

I found when I was on a slow computer. The combination of the storm and the dancing, causes things to go nuts and you crash. We also seem to be finding out when the room is full like tonight we seem better limited the magic. I think storm is definitely a no-no at the end and maybe even snowman & bat since there's a lot of motion involved. Just having 15 people dancing tonite caused a lot of log.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Aww.. no more conga lines? :sob:

Although, unless VMK fixes this laggy problem, maybe we'd better just sit? Even though closing parties would be a real drag without dancing.. It still is really annoying when it takes like 10 long seconds to see your type show up. I try to say "lol" or make fun of a joke and it turns up late. Makes me look like a real loser :blush:

Marla
04-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Doll, your no loser in my book! Okay, thanks everyone for the comments. I will not do magic at closing it's way fun to see everyone to the very end. You know maybe all of you should have a seat (a throne!) for the "Queen", like Monkey/Joe did. That way I just sit and cause no problems.:D :tink:

Chescat
04-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Interesting test tonight in sleepy cat's room. Everybody dancing but TinkCollector and no magic done until the end. The lag was so bad we were still typing three to four minutes behind and this was an explorer's tent. :cool:

Your not a loser Doll, you're in same boat the rest of us are.:boat:

janmathatter
04-25-2007, 11:12 AM
[Your not a loser Doll, you're in same boat the rest of us are.:boat:[/quote]

I shall name that boat The Lagatanic. Because you know if someone does magic, they are going down.

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-25-2007, 11:22 AM
My old computer was very slow and it was never magic that cause me to have lag. It was all the dancing we do at close that caused me lag. Dancing was my number 1 cause of lag.

Marla
04-25-2007, 02:44 PM
:laughing: Lagatanic:funny: :tink: