PDA

View Full Version : I need one more Table Service. Any ideas?

momof3+twins
04-22-2007, 03:17 PM
So far we are eating in the following table service:
Chef Mickey ( with like 20 people AHHH!)
Garden Grill
Sci Fi ( by request of the children YUCK!)
San Angel Inn (love it)
Crystal Palace
Mama Melrose's ( first time)

Any suggestions for one more day. We will probably schedule the parks around it for the day. So, the park or hotel does not matter
Thanks!:mickey:

johnO
04-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Ohana, Ohana, Ohana.

Ohana is by far my favorite restaurant in WDW. If you haven't been there before you'll love it. It's located inside the Polynesian Resort. Fantastic service, food, views and atmosphere.

wendy*darling
04-22-2007, 03:32 PM
I'll second the suggestion for 'Ohana. :papple:

But I'd also recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge. It's worth a trip there just to see the resort. :cap:

And don't worry about SciFi- you may just find you enjoy it! We do. :D

SBETigg
04-22-2007, 03:50 PM
'Ohana is a good choice, so is Kona Cafe, both at the Polynesian.

RockChalkKimball
04-22-2007, 04:33 PM
It's been said before, but bears repeating....O'HANA!!:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
04-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Boma for great food or Liberty Tree Tavern for the kids (Character Dining)

princessjojo
04-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Ohana, Ohana, Ohana.

Did anyone mention O'hana

MsMin
04-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I love Spoodles, not crowded right out of EPCOT on the Boardwalk and a nice variety on the menu, cooked to perfection.

GreenBeetle
04-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Another vote for LTT - love it there! :cool:

Polynesian Dweller
04-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Both Kona and O'hana are great but the kids are likely to have more fun at O'hana. Very interactive for them.

momof3+twins
04-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Ohana sounds like the winner. Do you recommend Bfast, lunch, or dinner? I know they have the Stitch bfast but I tend to hate doing the bfast ( since it takes away from prime park time). Oh, we do enjoy the Sci Fi ( actually very much). We go every time. But, DH and I are getting old, I guess, and our tastes are changing. But, the theming is awesome!!!!!:thumbsup: Thanks guys!:thumbsup:

sunlyon
04-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Did someon mention Ohana?:D

We love to go there for dinner. Lots of stuff going on and as much as you can eat family style! Coconut races and hula contests. Lots of fun!

crazypoohbear
04-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Depending on the ages of everyone and whether you want lively or laid back.

We like ESPN club (especially if the RED SOX are playing)

50's Prime time was lots of fun.

Le Cellier was great:thumbsup:

mook3y
04-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Ohana, Ohana, Ohana.

Ohana is by far my favorite restaurant in WDW. If you haven't been there before you'll love it. It's located inside the Polynesian Resort. Fantastic service, food, views and atmosphere.

Another vote for Ohana!!!!

tinktude
04-22-2007, 10:56 PM
If you are looking for something different, then I suggest Boma.

illini
04-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Well, I might be kind of out there and I know that not many people like it all that much, but what about 'Ohana? LOL.

I'm not a huge meat kinda girl, but the appetizers and salad are great. The nice thing is that it's better for adults than a character meal, but still loads of fun for the kids. It's a great balance. My DD has been practicing hula hooping since our last visit-- she's determined to win!

johnO
04-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Ohana is outstanding!!

Well it sounds like you've decided to go with Ohana. Good choice. You should go there for dinner. The kids will love learning the "hookie lau". The dessert is amazing too. You wont believe the view of wishes from your dinner table and the electric water parade!! Man it's just a great family time. As you can tell I'm in love with the place.

:tikki:

Bruegge
04-24-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm pretty sure they all mean Dinner

Do it,.... Do it ..... Do it.. (starsky and hutch quote)

Scott

rsumrall
04-24-2007, 01:40 AM
'Ohana only serves b'fast and dinner (I believe).

Also, Boma is worth considering. It is a unique experience unlike any other. The food is amazing and getting to see the AKL is a HUGE plus!

BritCody
04-24-2007, 07:01 AM
I would say Ohana.

Also, we had 21 in our party last year and we ate Dinner together as a group 6 times out of the 9 nights and Chef Mickey's along with 1900 Park Fare and Whispering Canyon were the most accomodating. All 3 circumstances the service and the space we had was great. We ate in a few other places where they tried to cram the 21 of us into tables that should have sat much less. So don't worry about the number at Chef Mickey's it will be a blast

dolphinmickey9170
04-24-2007, 12:35 PM
I'll second the suggestion for 'Ohana. :papple:

But I'd also recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge. It's worth a trip there just to see the resort. :cap:

And don't worry about SciFi- you may just find you enjoy it! We do. :D

I agree, wholeheartedly!! :cool:

lightyearfan
04-24-2007, 01:19 PM
well we had this problem too with our last day meal at WDW and just from the all the good word mouth for Ohana's , we decided that Ohanas was the place to go. your list looks great by the way, but if Ohana's isn't your choice i would reccommend Le Chef De France or even the Rose + Crowne

Enjoy

Victor

Donald Duck
04-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club has a great character buffet breakfast and a great buffet dinner.

Liberty Tree Tavern is also very good.

thejens
04-24-2007, 11:03 PM
There are a lot of fun things for kids at Ohana'sdinner. Boma is my top suggestion and it is a cool lodge to check out and you can see the animals with the kids. We are trying Whispering Canyon this time because we hear it is fun for kids.

FalconeNJ
04-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Boma.:thumbsup: