PDA

View Full Version : Where do they take your picture? ( like Chef Mickey's)

momof3+twins
04-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I know that Chef Mickey's and Cinderellas does the picture thing. But, are there any others that do it also? I would really like a cute family picture that is a little different than the Mickey pictures that we have all over our house. Thanks.:mickey:

wendy*darling
04-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Donald's Breakfastosaurus used to take a picture before seating you. I'm not sure if they still do.

But you have PhotoPass photographers all over the parks now- you can get a family pic when you enter each park, and at some other locations during the day.

Our tradition is to get our "official" photo in each park on every trip. It's fun to look back at them years later.

Lily
04-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Akershus (Princess Storybook dining in Epcot's Norway) does it before you're seated.

Pop Centurion
04-22-2007, 04:53 PM
I went to Donald's Breakfastosaurus last Sept and they still did the photo's while you waited to be seated.

momof3+twins
04-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Wendy-- I don't know if you will come back to this question, but where do you get your picture in each park? I have seen photographers in Epcot at the entrance and (very rarely ) at Magic kingdom. Am I missing something? Or going at the wrong time? :confused:

wendy*darling
04-22-2007, 09:28 PM
In the MK- there are many photographers all along Main Street. Just approach any one of them and they will take your photograph.
In Epcot, they are right past the turnstiles- your photo will have Spaceship Earth in the background. I haven't seen as many photographers here, but there are always at least a few.
In MGM, they are all along Hollywood Boulevard. Again, just approach one and ask for a photo.
In AK they are located after the Oasis as you approach Discovery Island- often right on the bridge. They are also often back on the path between Africa and Asia. There is a really cool spot with a fantastic view of the Tree of Life. A photographer is usually there.
All of the character lines for autographs/photos have official photographers that will use your camera or a Photo Pass camera.
If you don't see an official park photographer when you get into the park- just ask any Cast Member and they will point you in the right direction.
Keep your PhotoPass card handy everyday. You can load all your photos from your vacation onto the same card. You can view the pictures in every park later that day. Or in the MK or Epcot, you can see all of your photos from all over the World. You can buy one or more. Or all of them for $99. If you have a lot of character photos, that will be a great deal.
You can even view them online for about 1 month after you go home, and make purchase from home.

Hope that helps! :mickey:

Mnchknbrat1982
04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Just wanted to point out that the cd went up to $124 in January. It is still a great deal, especially if you have a lot of pictures taken. It just takes like 10 good pictures to equal out. As I believe the 5x7's in the park are 12.99.

biodtl
04-26-2007, 02:46 PM
They take one at the Poly "luau" show, but you have to pay for it, unlike the free one you get at Cinderella's Royal Table.

BritCody
04-27-2007, 07:01 AM
They also take them at the Character Breakfast at Ohana. It was the same price per package as Chef Mickey's

kakn7294
04-27-2007, 09:30 AM
They did not take our picture at Donald's Breakfastosaurus in December. I don't know if that was a fluke or a permanent thing that they are no longer taking pictures.

Soul_Power
04-30-2007, 05:56 PM
The boyfriend and I are eating breakfast at Ohana on our last day. :lei: I know that someone takes your picture there - does anyone have any idea/remember how much it costs to purchase that picture?

BugeyedMuggy
04-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Hoop de Doo does a picture before you enter. I've always liked the pic. One of my favs is with a wagon wheel and a washboard.