PDA

View Full Version : Can you take your own water into the parks?

momof2munkies
04-22-2007, 11:06 AM
In 48 hrs we will officially be on our way to Orlando for our first Disney trip!:yay:

I have seen lots of threads on here about brining bottled water, my question is are you actually allowed to bring these into the parks with you? And what about snacks? I am planning on brining small items like fruit snacks and individual bags of trail mix, will I have trouble getting these into the parks with me?

Thanks!

Danielle:mickey:

faline
04-22-2007, 11:08 AM
No problems at all with bringing in either bottled water or snacks. Just be sure you're not carrying glass bottles!

MsMin
04-22-2007, 11:11 AM
We freeze our water so it lasts a pretty long time in the parks-- nice and cool.

crazypoohbear
04-22-2007, 11:24 AM
have a great trip!
Just be ready for the bag search! IF you get a good "searcher" he will ask for something for his lunch!:mickey:

kadesha
04-22-2007, 11:55 AM
we always take water and small snacks for the kids. No one has ever said anything about it.

momof2munkies
04-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Thank you so much for all the info! I would be more than willing to give up a bag of trail mix! I can't wait!

Danielle:mickey:

CleveRocks
04-22-2007, 08:37 PM
The only things you CAN'T bring into the parks:
glass (except baby food jars)
alcohol
hard-sided or rolling coolers
Pardon the pun, but anything and everything else is kosher to bring in. They search bags for prohibited dangerous items (glass, alcohol, weapons, Universal Studios souvenirs), not for food. You will not be "sneaking" food in if you bring food and drink in your bag.