PDA

View Full Version : Renovated rooms in ASMu

allirae
04-22-2007, 09:41 AM
We are going down at the end of September with the free dining promotion and have gotten rooms in ASMu. I know that Jazz and Calypso have been renovated- which I would like to stay in, but we don't want to pay the extra for preffered in calypso(budget trip;)). We really want to have connecting rooms since it will be myself, my DH, DD 7, DS 4, and DS 8 mos. plus my parents. Were most of the connecting rooms in Jazz gobbled up for the family suites? We're not interested in a suite, but I'm trying to find out if there will be connecting rooms in Jazz, or if we should request another building all together. OK, I've rambled enough. Hopefully someone can decipher all of this and help me find my answer:confused: :mickey: .

Strmchsr
04-22-2007, 02:02 PM
From what I've been told, getting a connecting room in ASMusic is very difficult because of the family suites. You can make the request, but there's no guarantee.

steamboat willy
04-23-2007, 10:02 PM
We'll see you end of September ourselves. Have room already reserved at Calypso poolside. :vacation: Got a reduced rate through Magical Journeys. Can't wait!:joy:
Glad to hear they have renovated Calypso and Jazz. We'll be out by the pool mid-afternoon and I will be enjoying a cold :beer:
Not sure about connecting rooms? Good Luck!
We love ASM!:pixie: