PDA

View Full Version : Keep Freezing!

BronxTigger
04-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Okay, I KEEP FREEZING on VMK! It's driving me nuts! I keep trying to say "thank you" for welcoming me back, but I freeze before I can do that! Hopefully, I'll be back soon, and longer than for 10 seconds!

chrisb26
04-21-2007, 10:41 PM
aww sorry to hear that. There is alot of lag on VMK right now and some games are not working which may be what your problem is.

WDWfanatic742
04-21-2007, 11:10 PM
This was happening all night last night too with me. Like I said in the other post, there has to be something big coming soon...

GiltterDisneyGirl
04-21-2007, 11:31 PM
This was happening all night last night too with me. Like I said in the other post, there has to be something big coming soon...

I hate it when something big comes along because they always have crushes and bugs everywhere. This better be something good, like ToT or Epcot, or even toon town coming. lol :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-22-2007, 12:14 AM

Is Fan taking mind-reading classes? :D

TinkRocks
04-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Maybe they're dedicating a new land to WDWFanatic - FanLand!

Chescat
04-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Or they are taking away the tomorrowland quests and replacing it with the real tomorrowland! :secret:

Like why is Nautilus Grotto and Shipwreck Graveyard part of Tomorrowland, shouldn't that be Fantasyland since Shipward kind of replaced Discovery Island for quest stuff.

Also at some point they have to fix poor Frontierland with all its place holders.