PDA

View Full Version : Eating Around the World at Epcot---suggestions, Please!

jsw123
04-20-2007, 08:38 PM
We will be going to Disney in July and one evening several of us adults are leaving the kids with their Grandparents and are going to Epcot. We want to try some of the smaller CS restaurants in the World Showcase. I've heard some favorite places, but what food should we not miss? So excited!!!:mickey:

Mickey 101
04-20-2007, 09:19 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!

If you like Mexican, try the cantina nachos at Cantina de San Angel. They're our favorite nachos anywhere and we try to get them twice per trip.

Boulangerie Patisserie in France has wonderful pastries.

The food at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco is very good, such as the Shawarma (sp?) platter and vegetarian platter.

The cart in front of Italy serves delicious tiramisu and cannolis.

Then there's all the yummy drinks.........:beer: :marg:

Have a great trip!

jacknsally02
04-20-2007, 11:45 PM
definitely try the pastisserie in france, it is really nice and when you sit at those little tables outside you feel like you're really there. Don't overlook the great fish and chips in england also!

sunlyon
04-21-2007, 06:00 AM
Split a Kaki Gori at the Japan Pavilion. It is shave ice but the flavors are out of this world!

I also 2nd the Boulangerie/Patisserie, although it's tough to get a place to sit.

Mary Poppins fan
04-21-2007, 11:04 AM
The Tangierine Cafe is one of my favorites!

cinderellagrl
04-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Here is what we got last time we tried the challenge:

Mexico: nachos and some kind of fruit punch from the cantina (counter service)

Norway: school bread! yummy!

China: shared a counter service portion of noodles

Germany: shared a braut from the counter service place

Italy: gelato

America: CHICKEN FINGERS and SMORES, of course!

Japan: flavored ice

Moroco: MInt Tea and a plate of hummos

France: chocolate mousse

United Kingdom: (we were mighty full by this time) Shared a candy bar, recommened by a cast member, I believe it was called a double-decker.

Canada: SWEDISH FISH.... they are made in Canada! (too full to stomach anything else)

ryca1dreams
04-22-2007, 10:24 AM
At the Kringla Bakeri og Kafe: lefse:thumbsup:

stitch34
04-22-2007, 11:09 AM
definitely try the pastisserie in france, it is really nice and when you sit at those little tables outside you feel like you're really there.

I second that!!!:thumbsup: :cloud9: