PDA

View Full Version : Park Music

goofysbabe
04-20-2007, 02:10 PM
I've noticed that some of you talk about listening to music from the parks - is this music that you've bought or are you getting it live stream on the internet?? I'd love to be listening to some of my favorite ride tunes while I work the day away. Please share with me - - Thank You

dolphinmickey9170
04-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Live365 has Intercot Radio, all you do is download the free player and you can listen to it all day. There are a lot of other Disney music links too, but :rocks: !!!

14 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

DizneyRox
04-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Much of my music I have purchased, but there is a significant amount that is not avaialble that I have obtained from the Internet. I don't bother with the low quality Internet streaming sites. I prefer the higher quality versions that I can take into my car, iPod, etc.

If you do a search, I'm sure you'll find more than a couple places to find the music that you're looking for, whatever that is.

mecarroll
04-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can BUY, not listen to on the internet, music from the park and from Wishes. Hey, and while you are at it, does anyone know where I can get the music from MVMCP fireworks as well????

TTA Metroliner
04-20-2007, 10:10 PM
You're best bet would be to try Ebay or a site I've found called laughingplace.com. It is a park shop service that has a lot of the merchandise from the park on it. It's a little pricey sometimes, but you don't have to bid on it and you know it's authentic and unused fiom the parks.

DizneyRox
04-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can BUY, not listen to on the internet, music from the park and from Wishes. Hey, and while you are at it, does anyone know where I can get the music from MVMCP fireworks as well????
Both the Wishes CD and a CD called Holiday Wishes are/were available directly from Disney. I'm not sure if the Holiday WIshes CD is still available though, I didn't see it on my last trip, but it wasn't XMas season either.

Your other option is the WDW Official Album that's currently available. It has some select songs that help bring you back to the magic while away.

I can't stress enough to NOT contribute to the shopping services that exist. You'll pay a mint for the same thing you can get directly from Disney. Give Disney a call directly at 407-363-6200 or [email protected] and let them know what you're looking for.

Please DO NOT provide your credit card information over e-mail though.

Jared
04-20-2007, 11:15 PM
The resort gift shops sell CDs with park music. During the last few years, I've bought the soundtrack for Wishes, SpectroMagic and Fantasmic!.

A Google search should bring up solid Disney radio feeds from Web sites like www.live365.com.

Good luck!

:)