PDA

View Full Version : Any Busch Gardens-Williamsburg regulars?

TheAdventurer
04-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Last year I was in Williamsburg and I went to Busch Gardens and I absolutely loved it! Now in a couple weeks, on a Thursday the New Englad Revolution, the Boston soccer team I'm a huge fan of, is playing DC United, and I'm driving down there with a friend, and after that we're going to Williamsburg. It would be easier for us to go to BG on Saturday, but I thought it'd be good to go on Friday figuring the crowds would be lower and the lines shorter.

However, the last time I went to a non-Disney theme park on a weekday, Six Flags New England, a bunch of the rides were closed and on the ones that were open they only ran one or two vehicles, so we still had to wait in really long lines.

So, if anyone here goes there a lot, do you know if they really cut back their operations on Friday like Six Flags did, making it not worth it to go on Friday? Or do they run much the same, and I can expect shorter lines on Friday?

Thanks in advance

Touchdown
04-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Last year I was :(. Anyways if BGE is open (but check to make sure they are, its still not summer) then they will have all their rides open (baring any unforeseen mechanical delays and I'm not sure if Griffon has opened yet.) There is a reason SF is barely hanging by as a thread, and that reason is customer service, expect much, much better service at a AB park.