PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club

STADIS
04-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi All,

I am heading down to the Yacht Club May 4th to my Birthday!!!! :mickey:

I have never stayed at the Yacht Club before and I have a couple of questions. Do they have a place to refill your mug (like the store at the Beach Club)?

Any other information you want to pass on to me about the Yacht Club I would appreciate.

Thanks!

wendy*darling
04-20-2007, 05:32 PM
The Yacht Club and the Beach Club are connected "sister" resorts. They share many amenities.

The refillable mug stations for both resorts are Beaches & Cream, Hurricane Hanna's and the BC Marketplace.

Each resort has it's own "gift shop" but the BC has the Marketplace in its gift shop because it is also a DVC resort. Members can get food supplies for cooking in their villas. While staying at the YC, you can certainly visit the Marketplace.

Of course, the pool is shared as well. And both Beaches & Cream and Hurricane Hanna's are poolside.

Try the Yacht Club Galley if you want a nice, quiet breakfast some morning. It's right off the lobby and offers an ala carte menu or a full buffet (same food as across the way at Cape May Cafe- but no characters). They also serve menu based lunch and dinner.

Enjoy! :mickey:

moe513
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
The place to refill the mugs arent that close.The previous post listed the places.In the am there is a breakfast bar that has coffee and muffins. We love the YC. My dh wont go anywhere else.

bkfree
04-20-2007, 09:25 PM
The Yacht Club is our favorite resort in all the World. Not only are the CM great and the rooms wonderful, but the view of the lake and the Boardwalk is amazing. THE BEST thing about Yacht Club is the location. No other resort, at any price, can compete with the YC and The Epcot Resorts. Our favorite room is 3017. We are now spoiled and cannot stay anywhere else at WDW. Have a fabulous time.
Be Sure and let Captain Roy know it is your birthday. He sang a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" to my daughter in the lobby. A very magical moment to start our visit.

Gotimone
04-21-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes.. Stacy. There will be alot of Happy Birthday songs.. :party: