PDA

View Full Version : Disney Key Blanks at Lowe's

kjmom
04-20-2007, 10:48 AM
My parents had to get a door knob and keys for me last night and my mother surprised me, her grown Disney Addict Daughter, :mickey: with a Mickey Mouse key to my house. It is so cute. Has anyone else seen these?

princessjojo
04-20-2007, 10:57 AM
I locked myself out of the house and my DH had a new spare made for me. He surprised me with one of these, the one with Minnie on it. It was so cute. He likes Disney, but not nearly as much as I do, so when he came home with this, I flipped out. I love it, almost to the point of getting extra keys for everything.:minnie:

Disneyluvr2
04-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I have the Snow White Key and I got the Grumpy Key for my husband. I also have a Mickey key as a spare house key. I absolutly love them!

Dsnygirl
04-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Just Google'd them and boy are they great!! We're moving soon, so I'll have to stock up once we get our new keys!! Just something else to look forward to... :D Thanks so much for the info!! :thumbsup: :thanks:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I saw these a couple of weeks ago at Canadian Tire, and almost wanted to "loose" all of my keys, just so I could get the new ones :mickey:

scottgr
04-20-2007, 11:35 AM
My DW saw them at Home Depot last week. She wants to get them for the house....We just did not have a key with us. :mickey:

PNWmom
04-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Does anyone know how much they are? They would be great in a scrapbook!

kjmom
04-20-2007, 12:38 PM
My mom said they were around $5.00 near Memphis.:mickey:

Jasper
04-20-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't know how long they have been out, but it seems like in the last 6 months or so they have just exploded. It seems like everyplace you can get keys made now has them. I have seen them in the big box stores like Lowes and Home Depot as others have mentioned and I also saw them at my local mom and pop garage as well.

ChipDale
04-20-2007, 12:46 PM
I've had the Classic Mickey key for maybe a year. I sure wish they'd come out with a Chip 'n Dale version! :chipdale:

vizsla
04-20-2007, 12:53 PM
I have a Mickey Mouse house key. I got it about 6-months ago after someone was telling me they had them.

BronxTigger
04-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Oooh! I've never heard of these. I'll have to go to Home Depot and check it out!

Damon18
04-20-2007, 07:23 PM
We have two for our house...one has Mickey, Donald, and Goofy...and my daughters is Tinkerbell! I think we got them almost a year ago.:mickey: :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-20-2007, 11:22 PM
I guess I'm heading for Home Depot tomorrow to check these out. The only downside is that I'll come out with all kinds of plants too, and I'm running out of places to put them.

Beast_fanatic
04-21-2007, 12:14 AM
I also have the Mickey key. I've probably had it 6 months or more now. My hubby surprised me with it too. :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
04-21-2007, 11:45 AM
DH got a new door handle/lock for our front door and surprised me with a Mickey key too (he has one also)! Sounds like lots of us have sweet hubbys!:thumbsup:

crazypoohbear
04-22-2007, 11:11 AM
I'd love to get one for my house but my lock is so old that it's really hard finding a key to fit. Last time I needed a key it took a year to find the right key:(
But, I'll have to go to Lowe's to check it out
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Tinkerkel
04-30-2007, 09:02 AM
I can't wait to go to Lowe's for my new house key!

Dsnygirl
04-30-2007, 10:02 PM
:mickey: Just got my new Mickey house key for our new house - didn't care for the other ones they had, so I'll have to hunt around for some of the ones I've heard you guys mention. So glad I discovered these through this post!!:thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Walmart has them, too! At first only my house key would fit them, (so I got multiples:blush: ), but I was able to get the garage key at Lowe's....Kind of looks like a set of infant toy keys on my ring....Who cares? When I leave them around at school, everybody knows whose they are, and brings them right around to me!:)

Disneyluvr2
05-01-2007, 01:36 AM
I'd love to get one for my house but my lock is so old that it's really hard finding a key to fit. Last time I needed a key it took a year to find the right key:(
But, I'll have to go to Lowe's to check it out
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hey crazypoohbear...they sell new doors at Lowes too. Just in case you can't find a key to fit your lock!:D