PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

KathyMO
04-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Since my DH and I already have AP's we didn't use the 1 day tickets that came with our WDW Dining Plan Package. Are the 1day tickets still good or due they expire when we checked out? If the tickets are good can I upgrade them for AP's when we go back in Dec.?

Kathy

vamaggie
04-20-2007, 08:23 AM
I believe it would depend on whether you got the regualr 14 day expiring tkt or the nonexpiring option. Check the paperwork you got with your package or if you used a TA, I would go back and check with them.

WishingStar2006
04-20-2007, 08:48 AM
if it was never used then the 14 day expiration in a moot point...those that expire in 14 days are those that are activated....never activated therefore there's no expiration to them.

as far as upgrading to AP's, I don't know the answer for sure but I think so. someone else will come along with the answer.

CleveRocks
04-20-2007, 08:53 AM
I believe it would depend on whether you got the regualr 14 day expiring tkt or the nonexpiring option. Check the paperwork you got with your package or if you used a TA, I would go back and check with them.I agree with WishingStar2006. Tickets expire 14 days after first use, NOT 14 days after purchase.

The 1-day ticket the OP is buying will not be used for the current trip. It will be good forever, until it is used.

I, too, have no idea about the upgrading question.

DizneyRox
04-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I have heard that you can upgrade it. There was a cost associated wtih it, so that cost should be able to be applied to an AP.

The ticket is good until you use it. Obviously since it's single use only, there is nothing to expire after 14 days.