PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for September

chick20679
04-19-2007, 09:03 PM
As I expected when calling, we were only able to get ADR's at Le Cellier and Coral Reef for late lunches (2:30 and 3:20). I figure, since we are two adults traveling, that this won't be much of a problem ~ eat a big, late (table service) lunch and maybe share (?) a light (counter service) dinner. My question is, does anyone see a reason why this wouldn't be practical? Anyone tried it this way? Also, what would our chances be to get a more "dinner" time ADR if I try calling back a week before travel? Or maybe even upon arrival? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!! :mickey:

tinksmom02
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
I think you'll be OK. We could only get into LeCellier for 2:30, also, but it was plenty!! There were 4 adults and DD4. My dad ordered the mussels for his appetizer, because he felt the filet wouldn't be enough food. Mom and I were STUFFED with the cheese soup, breadsticks and filet. Dessert, while wonderful, really did us in.

So, in short, I think like your plan sounds fine. Plus, if you're planning on spending the afternoon at Epcot, you can snack around the world later, if you get hungry!

KAT1811
04-19-2007, 10:17 PM
See you in September!

I think you'll be fine with a late lunch. We usually eat one large meal, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and then pick the rest of the day.

If you really want to eat dinner try back after the end of July (when everyone's packages are due in full for September) or shortly before you go.

Crow
04-20-2007, 07:05 AM
i usually did lunches on my trips to save $$$ then mayb snack, pizza later. in 39 days i will b on the dining plan for the first time, so am doing more dinners. id grab coffee and granola bar or some such in am, go to the parks and have lunch either when the places opened or the later times to avoid any poss lunch rush.
havent made my ADRs for dining in late Sept yet...if i have to do lunches instead of dinners for places, oh well. i always have the cs credits i can use later or snack credits. guess i better decide soon where to eat.