Donald Duck
04-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Anyone ever eat breakfast at Spoodles ?
If so, how was it ?

:mickey:

Barb_A
04-19-2007, 06:15 PM
absolutely wonderful!

Most of us had the all you can eat breakfast platter ... Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, French Toast, Bacon, Sausage - $11.99 per person. But one of us had some specialty pancakes that are no longer on their menu ... coffee was good (which seemed rare for WDW!) Nice spacious restaurant, not too crowded ..

mickey-mouse35
04-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Loved Spoodles for breakfast!!! Great location, fantastic food and good atmosphere. The coffee was the best we found anywhere. Definitely give it a try!

I also highly recommend breakfast at the Poly--can't remember which restaurant, but the stuffed french toast and Kona coffee was delicious!! We ended up going there twice. :D

ElenitaB
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
We ate there last year and had the ham and cheese frittata. It was big enough for two adults to share. That way we both had enough and weren't overly stuffed when it was time to have lunch later that day at Mama Melrose.

It's a nice place to have breakfast as it's not terribly crowded, and if you're going to Epcot that day, it's a great location.

I'll definitely be returning there1

PeterPan
04-20-2007, 01:22 AM
We think back on this breakfast as one of our very favorites. We love the fritata. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the service was great. I don't know how you can go wrong at Spoodles. LOVE it.

big blue and hairy
04-20-2007, 07:13 AM
I really enjoyed breakfast at Spoodles. Actually, I'm not sure what I had (I love just about any breakfast food). I do remeber the quality was good, and what I liked the best, was it was a nice relaxing way to start your day.

:sulley:

Donald Duck
04-20-2007, 08:35 AM
It's a nice place to have breakfast as it's not terribly crowded, and if you're going to Epcot that day, it's a great location.

Great to hear thanks everyone !
We're staying at the BC and we plan on going there one day before EPCOT.

ChipDale2708
04-20-2007, 11:01 AM
So happy to hear the great reviews as well. We'll be having breakfast there next Sunday (4/29) for the first time!!:yay: