PDA

View Full Version : Half Day At MK?

SandmanGStefani24
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Next trip for us will put us at Contempo by 3PM after the limo from the Airport. So, my question is, what should we expect at MK around that time? It will be in mid october. I know the fastpasses may be gone by then, but will we still be able to get much done?> Thanks everyone!
:beer:

DVC2004
04-19-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't think it will be too bad. There will be lines but probably not long ones. MK always appears to be the busiest park any day of the week but I think it's a great way to start off the trip.:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
What day of the week will you be arriving?

January-2007
04-20-2007, 09:10 AM
What day of the week will you be arriving?

Yeah, that is probably the most determining factor of all. Also, if there is an EMH at the Magic Kingdom that day.

SandmanGStefani24
04-20-2007, 02:29 PM
it will be on a monday

y'all are awesome! :number1:

MsMin
04-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Check that it does not interfere with the the Halloween party. If the park is closing at 6 or 7, by the time you, check in, get in the room (if ready) and transfer to the park it may be close to 4.
In Dec. they had F/P well into the evening hours on many rides. It would be nice if you could stay in the park later.
There is nothing like walking down Main Street to get that super feeling of "we've arrived"

SandmanGStefani24
04-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Check that it does not interfere with the the Halloween party. If the park is closing at 6 or 7, by the time you, check in, get in the room (if ready) and transfer to the park it may be close to 4.
In Dec. they had F/P well into the evening hours on many rides. It would be nice if you could stay in the park later.
There is nothing like walking down Main Street to get that super feeling of "we've arrived"

would you advise that we get tix for the haloween party?

Jasper
04-20-2007, 03:28 PM
I certainly understand why everyone wants to head straight to the Magic Kinkdom, but at that time of year they often close early. I would suggest that instead you try Epcot because it is usually open until at least 9:00 even during the slow times. Or you could also go to Downtown Disney do some shopping, have a nice meal and then hit the hay early to be refreshed for the next day. Another option is to ride the monorail and see all the lights around the lagoon and also through Epcot.