PDA

View Full Version : Cookes of Dublin & Raglan Rd

Crow
04-19-2007, 03:56 PM
just lookin at some possible different places to eat on the dining plan/free dining.
how are these places if Im at DD?

busterthebronco
04-19-2007, 04:00 PM
we ate at raglan road this last trip.
it was pretty dang good. not great but better than just good.
we ate outside for lunch.
it was fun!

Duchess99
04-19-2007, 04:52 PM
I really enjoyed Raglan Road. The food was great and I loved the entertainment. I think the outside area is also really nice.
I didn't try Cookes, but the menu looks delish!

sagessa
04-21-2007, 07:19 AM
I'm not a big fan of Raglan Road, but a lot of people love it. Cookes of Dublin, on the other hand, is one of my favorite counter service locations. The food is made fresh, so no fried fish sitting around getting soggy before you order, and it's an incredible value if you're on the Dining Plan.

Rachel R.

Crow
04-21-2007, 07:31 AM
thanks i may try Cookes for a cs and have :beer: in Raglan!

Natazu
04-21-2007, 09:32 AM
I love Cookes of Dublin. Fried scallops and fried Snickers. Wow, what a country!

I can't get behind Raglan Road, though. It's just not for us. Our favorites (TS) at DTD are Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Cap'n Jack's.

A Big Kid
04-22-2007, 10:48 AM
My wife and I had Cookes in January. I think she had the fish and chips and I had some sort of seafood pie. Both meals came with french fries and fried snickers. It was good, if the pie was a little salty. To this day, I am still sweating out grease through my pores from our one meal at Cookes!