PDA

View Full Version : Boma's hours

satchel01
04-19-2007, 11:23 AM
I made a big mistake with my ADR's this time around and am trying to salvage what I can of my plans. Here's one of the issues...On the day I booked Boma for 8:30pm, I planned for us to be in AK. After I booked Boma, I realized there's EMH at AK that evening and I'd really like to be there the whole evening to take advantage of it. The dinner now interferes with this plan when you consider driving time & all.

Here's my question...
I looked up Boma's hours in the info central section here and it says they serve dinner 5pm-10pm. What if we just went there and got our names in right when they open. Do you think we'll get a table? Is that a bad idea? I figured if we can eat earlier in the evening we can go back to AK afterwards & enjoy the EMH. I would then cancel my 8:30pm ADR's.

ThanxForNoticin
04-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I think what you are proposing would work - we have experienced much better availabilty for dining early like that. But I'm wondering something. How late is AK open that night even with the EMH? Maybe 8:00 or 9:00? If so, might it be possible to get a 9:15 or 9:30 ADR? That would allow you to enjoy the evening at AK and still enjoy Boma. If you have a car, it's only a 5-minute drive from the AK parking lot to the AKL parking lot - and Boma is just inside the main entrance to AKL. And if AK is only open to 9:00, you just might have to figure out how important it is to you to spend the 8-9 hour at AKL before it closes. If AK closes at 8:00, your 8:30 time is perfect. Have fun.