PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon

sbryan84
04-19-2007, 11:10 AM
So im going there in sept and have already made my ADRs, and im really excited from what ive heard on the board. Im wondering if someone could give me some examples, of the "different" things they do to make your dining experience so much fun!!! thanks!!

i know im a party pooper, and wanna ruin the surprise!! :secret:

keep counting the days...

vamaggie
04-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Just sent you a PM (so it doesn't ruin it for others!)

onjbj
04-19-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm going for the first time in Sept too- can someone please ruin it for me????? Thanks!

kaylamag
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah, i want let in on the secret too. I'm not going until Jan. of 08 but i was planning on doing WC on our first night.

'Guest' of the MasterControlProgram
04-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Here are some recommendations to make your meal a memorable one at Whispering Canyon.

1) Condiments should not be missing at your table, and there should be an adequate supply. So if there is not enough (or not any) ketchup then by all means do not hesitate to request ... no, demand ... your ketchup!

2) Show your support of the Orlando tourist industry by wearing something such as a Sea World or Universal Studios t-shirt. They already know you love Disney because you're there. The staff will let it be known how much they appreciate your regard for them.

3) I love the skillet. And although it leave me thirsty, I think this might be true of all the dishes. Instead of waiting for refills, don't settle for the size of glass of beverage that is brought to you! Just simply stare at it and then at your server and ask "You call that a large?!?"

Be sure to post your experiences here when you come back (if you make it back alive...) :D

Maleficent's Dad
04-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Ask where you can buy chewing gum.
Ask for extra napkins or straws.
The rest have been covered above.

Be prepared to turn bright red! :thedolls:

njsmama
04-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Here are some recommendations to make your meal a memorable one at Whispering Canyon.

1) Condiments should not be missing at your table, and there should be an adequate supply. So if there is not enough (or not any) ketchup then by all means do not hesitate to request ... no, demand ... your ketchup!

2) Show your support of the Orlando tourist industry by wearing something such as a Sea World or Universal Studios t-shirt. They already know you love Disney because you're there. The staff will let it be known how much they appreciate your regard for them.

3) I love the skillet. And although it leave me thirsty, I think this might be true of all the dishes. Instead of waiting for refills, don't settle for the size of glass of beverage that is brought to you! Just simply stare at it and then at your server and ask "You call that a large?!?"

Be sure to post your experiences here when you come back (if you make it back alive...) :D

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! TOO FUNNY! Boy are you gonna stir up trouble, but fuunnnn trouble! This is one of our family favorites.
One recommendation, don't go here if you want a quiet meal.....it is sooo loud, but sooo fun. Perfect place for my noisy boys!
Have a blast.

dolphinmickey9170
04-21-2007, 09:35 PM
We were there for our honeymoon and when my daughters informed our server, she made us stand up infront of the entire restaurant, asked if anyone was invited to the wedding, when everyone said no, she made us recreate our wedding kiss for everyone. Not that I minded, I would kiss my husband anywhere anytime, but it was quite funny. It is really tough to kiss when you are laughing so hard. She made it great.
Just be sure that you can handle such "ribbing" and that you are easy going. If you are an uptight person who doesn't like to be made of, than you might not enjoy it. Have a great time and relax, remember, you are on vacation. Live it up, have fun!! Enjoy the skillet, is is awesome!!