PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo

chick20679
04-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere...
Does anyone know which "category" you'll be seated in at the HDD if you are using the DDP?
Any info is appreciated. Thanks! :mickey:

onjbj
04-18-2007, 07:44 PM
When we went last year, we were seated on the floor, center stage, but at the very last table in the room. I don't know if that had to do with us using the DDP or when we made our ressies.

Karin

Barb_A
04-18-2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/dinnershows.asp

Category 1 will allow you and your party to be seated on the first floor level with your table nearest the stage and in the middle of all the action and excitement.
$58.99 - Adults, $29.99 - Children (3-9)

Category 2 offers either a great table on the first floor behind the Category 1 seating below the balcony or in the center of the balcony on the 2nd floor. Either way, you're still facing the stage so you can get a wonderful view of the entire performance.
$54.99 - Adults, $26.99 - Children (3-9)

Category 3 offers tables that are located on the right hand side or left hand side of the balcony on the 2nd floor. You won't miss a moment of the fun and excitement as you enjoy the panoramic view of the entire stage production.
$50.99 - Adults, $25.99 - Children (3-9)

Guests in need of wheelchair accessibility may only be seated in Category 1 for the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. Category 2 and 3 areas of Pioneer Hall are not wheelchair accessible. Guests seated in Category 2 or 3 areas may be required to ascend one flight of stairs.

Please Note; For guests utilizing the dining plan seating is available for Category 2 or 3 only and is subject to availability. Two Table Service meals for each person dining at a Dinner Show will be redeemed from your meal plan balance.

aimlyles
04-18-2007, 08:49 PM
When I called and made my reservations I mentioned I had the dining plan and would like Cat 1 seating but they said with the dining plan only Cat 3 is available!

onjbj
04-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Like I mentioned, when we went last year with the dining plan, we sat on the first floor way in the back, which sounds like category 2 based on the descriptions above. Maybe they reserve a certain amount of cat 1 & 2 for DDP and only had category 3 left when you made your ressies?
Either way, the performers are all over the room and the balcony definitely sees lots of action.