PDA

View Full Version : A question for my friends

Blue Genie
04-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey my inside out family I have a question that I know you will not jump on my case from miss spelling words or anything like the other board that I just was on that jump on me cause just asking a simple question.

My question is. Is it alright if I gave a picture of me and my friend Snow White to her or are cast characters like her not alond to take them. I want to be sure of it. Send she knows me alot and we are friends. The other board that I will not say has been mean to me and not saying anything on it.

Chescat
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Genie, that's a question I don't think I could answer. But I do know that the characters normally have a handler with them. So I would ask the handler first. (In a lot of a cases its the ones taking the pictures also). If its the Ariel's Grotto that she's in, you could ask the people that are at the front desk.

Sorry can't be more help. :blush:

Disneyfun
04-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't remember any rules or regulations prohibiting characters from being able to receive these types of items from guests but they would have to be given to the Greeters (character handlers) as it would be impossible to hang on to something and still interact with the other guests.

I could be wrong though as it has been 10 years since I was a character! :blush:

kakn7294
04-18-2007, 09:04 PM
I think it's a lovely idea to give her a copy of the picture. Ask her "friend" and maybe they will either take it for her or allow you to wait until she is about to take a break to accept it herself. BTW, I was on another board as well and they ripped me up one side and down the other over some comments I made when I was upset about something. The folks here at Intercot don't do that - that's why it's such a great place!

Blue Genie
04-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Thx all for your help. I guess I will have to ask them then.

Chescat
04-19-2007, 02:54 AM
I could be wrong though as it has been 10 years since I was a character! :blush:
Knowing Genie, if you were at DLR, he probably got your autograph. :blush:

Disneyfun
04-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Sadly to say, I was at WDW in Toontown. :blush: