PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace vs Whispering Canyon Cafe

Mnchknbrat1982
04-18-2007, 03:00 PM
I was wondering what the buzz is on Crystal Palace and Whispering Canyon Cafe. I am planning our dinner reservations and am trying to decide between Crystal Palace while we are at MK, or taking the boat over to Whispering Canyon Cafe.I wondered what you all thought of it comparatively and if it was worth the time out of the MK to eat there over CP.

Also which would you recommend for a picky eater.........by is a meat and potatoes guy, only veggie he eats is corn. However, he is not into bbq. So at WCC it would be off the menu not the skillet.

It would be the bf and I and we have no kids. Not necessarily looking for a quiet meal. Just which would be a better value or better food/atmosphere.

comicguy
04-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Honestly, I would skip the Crystal Palace. We have eaten there on 8 of our 9 trips but the last two times were not very good. We usually eat a lunch but that was not very good(food was off and service was not existant) But it was a family tradition so we decided to eat diner there on our last trip and the food was better but not up to snuff and the service was a bit better but still off as well.

Now it could simply tbe hat both times were exceptions and not the norm. But I think we will be waiting about a year before we try it again.

I have never eaten at WC but a friend has and said it was great.

Disneypixie513
04-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Well i'm not too fond of CP for dinner..It's awsome for breakfast though..But if your group doesnt really like bbq,not sure about WCC..

darthmacho
04-19-2007, 12:16 PM
I LOVE both, but honestly, if you are not into bbq, maybe there is no sense in WCC, as that seems to be the staple there. I've never had a bad experience with CP, but I've not been to the dinner in nearly 9 years, so a lot may have changed. It's WDW, so I have faith. :mickey: