PDA

View Full Version : Pass Question

momof3+twins
04-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Okay, I have never even thought of this idea. But, my brother in law is going this year and came up with this. He is planning on buying a 5 day pass instead of a hopper. He is planning on going to Animal Kingdom and then to Magic Kingdom in one day (AKA Hopping). He says it is cheaper than buying the hopper pass for 3 days. They are planning to use two days in one day instead of using a hopper pass. Can this be done? I am worried that they will get to the turnstile of the second park and be told that it is no a hopper pass. ( I will by the way be getting a 6 day hopper pass for our 6 days in the park) :mickey:

FUMANCU
04-18-2007, 01:56 PM
He cant do it one park per day without hopper.
use fingerprint scan to check

ibrowse17
04-18-2007, 02:00 PM
That's not going to work. Buy the park hopper.

faline
04-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Disney has already thought about that. People can't enter a second park on the same day without the Park Hopper option.

DizneyRox
04-18-2007, 04:05 PM
If they do this, they wil end up purchasing the park hopping option at the gate and will lose the two days they thought they were going to use. I'll assume they aren't getting the no-expiration option since they aren't getting the park hopping.

Tell them to spring for the park hopping if they want to hop. Or, the alternative would be to get everyone a 3 day pass, and then a 2 day pass, which would allow them to park hop for two days, but only to two different parks in one day. It's cheaper than getting a 3 day pass and then two single day tickets for everyone.