PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Room Request

LeeAnn
04-18-2007, 10:19 AM
I have never stayed at YC but I know they share things (Stormalong Bay) w/ BC.

I believe it would be better to stay at a room that is also closer to the BC. Would like to be centrally located.

What room should I request?

Also, is that room near...
Hurricane Hanna's grille
Ale & Compas
Beach Club Marketplace
Bus Stops
Boat Launch

Thanks for your input.

TammiMcMan
04-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Then you'll most likely want to request 3rd or 4th floor, closest to Stormalong Bay. You didn't mention which view you had booked, but rooms #3195 - 3229 will put you nearer to the BC building, but still a close walk to the elevator. On the 4th floor, the numbers would be similar, #4195 - 4229.

It's advised not to ask for a specific room number, but to be a bit more general in case they are pre-assigning when you travel. I would suggest having your request noted as "high floor, nearest to Stormalong Bay". When you check-in, just ask the CM to show you your room options on a map. Here's the layout of the resort, http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/yachtbeach.jpg and you basically would like to be somewhere around the line that's pointing to the Yacht Club Galley and to the right (use the enlarging tool to see more detail). If you look to the right, you can see where the building makes a right angle, that's where the elevator is. The room numbers I listed are all in that immediate area and go about halfway down the hallway on the right.

Hope that makes sense.

LeeAnn
04-18-2007, 09:34 PM
We have a Standard View

moe513
04-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Upon check in have a map of the resort with you and ask the cm to look to see if rooms are available were you want to be. I tried to do this at check in last Aug and the cm wasnt into looking at my map but said I gave you the best room I have. It was great. It was a standard room with a view of the water. The water was to the side. We over looked the small wedding gazebo. Good Luck

bkfree
04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
We always request room 3017. It has a great view of the lake, boardwalk and lighthouse. If you exit the room and turn left it is only a few steps to the stairway and out the door that is in front of the marina. Way more conveniant than the elevator. It is also a few steps to Storm a long Bay, HH etc.