PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from Ohana

splashtest
04-18-2007, 09:55 AM
:dumbo:

Does anyone know how the view is for the fireworks at MK from Ohana? Just trying to prepare!!

Thanks

faline
04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
It's lovely if you have a window seat. There are many tables, however, that have no view or only a limited view.

wendy*darling
04-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Nothing beats standing in MK for the fireworks!

But, the view from many (not all) of the tables at 'Ohana is nice. They turn the lights down and pipe in the music.

Not every table has a view of the MK. If you want one, ask when you check in and offer to wait.

Lastly, I would not do this as your ONLY opportunity to see Wishes. But if you would like to dine here on another night- it is a lovely addition to the meal.

DVC2004
04-18-2007, 11:35 AM
I love the fireworks view from Ohana. But be forewarned- if you get a window seat often children will run up and stand right in the window for the fireworks. This does not bother me at all and I could still see fine; but I have been there when other diners got irritated and rude about it.

pox24
04-18-2007, 01:54 PM
We were fortunate enough to see them in March. Our table was not at the window but the next row just opposite the fire pit. Wishes was great. They dimmed the lights and had the music fed into the dining room. We had no problem seing them. Ask for a window table when you check in your ADR.

tkbk
04-19-2007, 09:10 PM
I am hoping for the view to be good from this area as we ar eeating at Ohana's on fourth of July and plan to walk out to the beach to watch the fireworks after dinner.