PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary - H-E-L-P!!

Barb_A
04-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I am *so* behind, have just got my skeleton of my "which parks on which days", and I haven't done my 180 ADRs ... Can you all help look at my planned itinerary and help me tweak it? Suggestions on park changes, restaurant, etc. Our family doesn't normally like to wake up for EMH, so i've only done one of them at MK our last full day there.

Oct 6 Arrive Orlando -Royal Palms - Univ Studios
Oct 7 - IOA. Not sure of which restaurants we want our two nights at Univ. Suggestions? I'd love Emerils .. but don't think it would be worth the $$ for the boys. We did NBA City last time which they enjoyed. Will have to check if the TNA wrestling is filming while we're there - i've got a LOT of Wrestling fans in the family. :shrug:
Oct 8 - Char BK at IOA before transfer to BWV
MGM after check in. Need to catch the Red Power Ranger or the trip will be a bust (can you tell i have a 8 yo boy?). It's MGM Late hours for evening. Not sure if we should do Fantasmic or not.
Oct 9 - MK - 8 am BK at Crystal Palace. Possibly Wishes Cruise.
Oct 10 - Epcot. But BK at Cape May BK Buffet first. No dinner plans. Suggestions? Illuminations.
Oct 11 - MGM in day. MNSSHP from 7 - MN. How long we stay at MGM will be dependent upon aforementioned Red Power Ranger.
October 12 - Epcot. Late Epcot Hours. (Is it late epcot hours or late Future World hours?)Illuminations. Not sure re: dinner again.
Oct. 13 - AK. CLoses at 5 pm. Go to Hoop De Doo.
Oct 14- MK. Last day at WDW. Early morning little one hours - 8 am. CA Grill for Dinner during MNSSHP Wishes show.
Oct 15 - Depart.

What do you all think?

tinksmom02
04-17-2007, 10:12 PM
I can't really offer too many suggestions on eating in epcot. We really enjoyed LeCellier. Others on the board like San Angel and Marrakesh (sp?)

good luck finding the red power ranger. :pixie: DD has asked repeatedly for a red power ranger costume for her 5th birthday (which is in august, btw!) and she doesn't even watch the show!

r4kids
04-17-2007, 11:45 PM
This might seem a little OCD but I check the historically crowded days by the EMH days and try to pick the park that will have the least amount of people. Always remember it takes longer than you ever think it will to go anywhere. We also try to plan our meals with enough time to get to a show or parade. I redo my list 5-10 times before it's final. Good Luck!!:mickey:

Barb_A
04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Hmmmmmm... wondering if they will still have the fireworks during MNSSHP ... and if so what time they will be at , to figure out time for reservation at Cali Grill?

Disneyatic
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I have done a ton of research on MNSSHP! They do still have fireworks but they are different than the regular Wishes. I think they are called hallo-wishes. I know I have seen a MNSSHP brochure from the last party, I think it was on this website. It gives a schedule of events and listed the fireworks times.
Try to find that and it will nail down the time so you can tweak your ADR!

Barb_A
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Well ... last year it looked like Hallow-wishes was at 9:30 ,.... our only time available for ADR was at 7:40! So it looks like we'll either take a LONG time, or go wait on the observation deck. I can't recall .. if you ate at the dinner earlier, don't they let you come back up to watch the fireworks?

MOJoe
04-18-2007, 03:37 PM
I think the Power Rangers can be found at the Streets of America, near the LMA area, 5 or 6 times a day. There should be 2 or 3 viewing times before, and after 12 noon. But there are no times late in the afternoon, or evening.

Yeah, i got boys too. Have Fun!

Barb_A
04-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Now I don't know what to do?

I just saw some of the Intercot Party plans .. and none coincide with my itinerary! I don't think i want MNSSHP on th weekend, it should be busier then .. but i'd love to do the France viewing for Illuminations ... maybe change our day and do Hoop De Doo another night?