PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Acess at AKL???

jgt
04-17-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm planning to bring my laptop along. Is there wireless access at AKL? Is there a charge for it? Thanks!

baldburke
04-17-2007, 09:12 PM
No wi-fi, but they do have high speed access. It will cost you though. If I remember correctly, it was over $20 per day.

future_imagineer
04-17-2007, 10:42 PM
It's $10/day at the GF (as of a month ago), and I believe the same at all the Deluxes (or maybe all of the resorts... I'm not sure which ones have it and which ones don't now). At the GF, there was WiFi in the lobby, which could be picked up in the Royal Palm (main building) rooms, but that's it. Not sure about AKL, but rest assured that you would still have to pay for it. If you don't have a wired Ethernet cable, they provide them for free if you don't take them, and if you do that (they're Disney) they charge many times the market value for it.

Yano
04-17-2007, 10:57 PM
hi,
just came back from AKL yesterday.
they do not have wireless, but they have a cable in your room that you can use. and they do charge you if i remember correctly it is $9.95 for 24hours.
we tried in the lobby and there was no wireless connection at all.
:grad: :flower:

TiggerRPh
04-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Frankly...the wireless access isn't very good at WDW anywhere and not very reliable.

Figment!
04-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Disney Resort Computing access and cost info can be found in the Where and how to connect (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/computing/howtoconnect.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.