PDA

View Full Version : Plan of attack for Nemo/Crush at the Seas in Epcot

Bruegge
04-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Haven't visited since Nemo and crush were put in the seas at epcot.

We are not High speed park goers, but a plan is always nice .. Heck I don't even remember where the entrance is..

With DD's 3 and 8 along with DW in late may what would be your plan??

Which do you see first?? how are the lines?? I'm sure I'll have a fast pass working at the time for soarin... That's (thanks to you guys) is pretty much a given.

Any input will be helpful

Scott

cinderellagrl
04-17-2007, 05:21 PM
hmmmm. a plan of attack....

I would suggest trying The nemo ride first.... it has an outside entrance and when you get off the ride you are near the entrance to Crush.

Also, I suggest that you, if you will be at Epcot on multiple evenings try going while Illuminations are happening. Usually Soarin and Test Track are still busy, but my family has found that The Living Seas is near empty during that time!

Jasper
04-17-2007, 05:52 PM
To add on to the Illuminations comment, we have found it to be good to hit big rides at all the parks when parades, fireworks or any other large outdoor event is taking place.

Kairi_7378
04-17-2007, 06:16 PM
I agree with the previous posters that you should go on the Nemo ride first, because it lets you out near the waiting area for Crush. Nemo is a continuous loading ride (like HM and Buzz) so the line moves relatively quickly. I'd try to get there around 10 AM so you'll be able to see both attractions. A nice feature about Crush is that the kids get to sit up so that Crush can interact with them!

Granny Jill A
04-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Has anyone experienced Crush since the reconfiguration? Before, the line was awful and it totally blocked the main floor area.

Jared
04-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Try the ride first. Guests exit into the regular aquarium area. I have not seen Turtle Talk with Crush since the theater reconfiguration, but the old line was really terrible.