PDA

View Full Version : dark rides and the sword

MrDownTown
04-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like it is really hard to get the sword lately? i have been riding the rides a bunch the last 3 days and havent gotten a sword. maybe i feel this way cause i got alot of swords the first few days. idk just wondering how everyone else is doing?

WDWfanatic742
04-17-2007, 05:46 PM
At times, I get the magic pin more than others. Don't know why. Anyway, still looking for the Mad Tea Party pin after getting about 50 magic pins.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-17-2007, 11:44 PM
It's random chances, I think. This guy pulled a sword out of the stone while I was lolling nearby. He said he got two Mad Tea Pins before and this was his third in a row.. (show off :P) Lots of other people haven't got it yet. So I guess it's totally random.

MrDownTown
04-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Yea i just thought it was really weird cause i cant get a magic pin at all and i ride probaly about 20 times a day i figured i would get at least one

Blue Genie
04-18-2007, 02:55 AM
I think we need to make a list of who has the pin and who doesn't have it yet. So maybe we can help each other out. I think Rainydaisy doesn't have one yet or bluegreenboy.

varcity
04-21-2007, 01:13 AM
I could write something rude to those who get magic pins. After riding my 30 times tonight and only getting 1 magic pin and no tea party pins! But I have already gripped on that one.

What I did think about is this: does the caterpiller promote smoking? I personally don't mind it, it's the character he is, and also, the thing he smokes out of is less harmful than a cigarette is, but most people don't know that and especially not kids. Just wondering, after maybe two hours, a sharks game, and a giants game, I find things to ponder. :mickey:

Jenemmy
04-21-2007, 08:09 AM
I seem to get the magic pins pretty easily, but every single one that I have gotten has been a dud! No pin for Jen!! I just don't seem to have what it takes to get that sword out of the stone......