PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions????

r4kids
04-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Ok we are booked for all of our TS's but when I called to make CRT the CM said the other princesses were upstairs in the dining room. What are the other princesses during breakfast? If there are other Prin.'s I think I will cancel Prin. BKFT in Epcot.

My other question is about the dinner in Crystal Palace. Is it any good? They don't seem to have a big selection. We are looking at 9/27.

Our ADR's

9/25-Le Cellier-5:20
9/26-Spririt Of Aloha-5:15
9/27-CP???
9/28-2 CS
9/29-Sci Fi 5:20pm
9/30-CRT(OOP)9am and Concourse 5:30pm
10/1- Ohana
10/2-F&W Festival- Lots of Snacks!!

We would have a TS left over, if I cancel the Princ. BKFT on 10/2. :mickey:

janinabr
04-17-2007, 11:45 AM
When we went to lunch, it was the Fairy Godmother, Belle, Snow White and Jasmine

illini
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Both of our previous CRT Breakfasts had Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, and Mary Poppins (not sure how she counts as a princess, but...). The Fairy Godmother was in the lobby, sitting on Cinderella's throne.

I'm not sure what the current rotation is for princesses, but I'm sure that for breakfast you will see a few. If I were you, I'd probably go ahead and cancel Akershus, although we were able to see Ariel (with legs) there. We preferred seeing Ariel with tail at her grotto.

As for CP, we found it pretty good for a buffet. The selection was actually nice, though probably not quite as extensive as Chef Mickey's. They had more salad selections at Crystal Palace, which I appreciated.

r4kids
04-17-2007, 12:47 PM
This sounds good. I think I will cancel the other pric. bkft. Which ever princess we don't see at bkft we can see eithe rin the tent or in her grotto. Everytimne we have gone to the grotto we always just miss her or the line is miles long. The girls would love to see her with fins. Thanks for the help!! I also love a good salad. I don't like huge meals for everyday/every meal. :mickey:

illini
04-17-2007, 01:00 PM
totally OT from dining, but...

the grotto usually opens at 10am, but it's listed on the times guide. we've always been able to be first, second or third in line by getting there about 15 minutes before it opens. ariel has spent way too much time with my kids, too (over ten minutes once, even though i was trying to hustle everyone along)-- i think she's still energetic that early in the morning.

glenpreece
04-17-2007, 07:13 PM
I too am curious about the CP dinner. Adam is a big meat and potatoes fan (big eater) and I am hoping that he will be ok with this buffet opposed to the 1900 which doesn't have as much simple food.

tinksmom02
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Just a warning, Disney's definition of "princess" can be kind of iffy...we were at CRT and the "princesses" were Fairy Godmother :confused: , Alice :confused: , Mary Poppins :confused: , and Belle :thumbsup: LOL

DD4 was perfectly happy, but we're going to give Akershus a shot next trip, for that reason and more. $$$$, mostly LOL

dinahvixen
04-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Our CRT lunch in Sept 04 was Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and, yes, Mary Poppins. Although the lunch was titled "Cinderella and Friends", not princesses. It was the one thing that made my husband, a disney skeptic (he had never been before and was unimpressed), absolutely change his mind when he saw his daughter talking with her idol, Cinderella.

disneyfan328
04-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I too have done some research into this whole princess thing. We currently have ressies' in september for both the CRT bkfst and Askerhus. I was debating on canceling Epcot and just doing CRT, but have decided on keeping both. My DD7 is a HUGE Princess fan and will be in her glory. We have also eaten at CP and the food was fabulous. It has been awhile but I still remember the food being hot and plenty of it. There was cereal and fruit for the kids, pastries and all kinds of yummy stuff. This will be our first time at CRT so I guess I'll give my report on that when we get back. :)

jsw123
04-22-2007, 08:14 AM
We are going in July and have reservations for the Princess lunch in Norway. A friend of mine went in October and there was Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, and Mary Poppins. Her daughter LOVES Mary Poppins! She told me to rent it to let my 3-year old watch. Sure enough, she is a huge Mary Poppins fan now and I'm sure would be thrilled to meet her----Princess or not!:cloud9: