PDA

View Full Version : How early can you get coffee at Values?

lebo
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi, this may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know how early you can get coffee at the All-Star Resorts. I know that you can't get it earlier than 6 AM at POP. My husband gets up like at 3:30 (Yikes!), and he likes his coffee. He wants me to make my decision on where we are staying by that! I told him we could take our own pot.

Lorraine444
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
LOL
Sorry, I don't have any answer for you, but if you need to plan your hotel around coffee, BRING YOUR OWN coffee pot.....
Make sure hubbie makes his own coffee @ 3:30a.m. as well....

mttafire
04-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi, this may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know how early you can get coffee at the All-Star Resorts. I know that you can't get it earlier than 6 AM at POP. My husband gets up like at 3:30 (Yikes!), and he likes his coffee. He wants me to make my decision on where we are staying by that! I told him we could take our own pot.

Goodness, During my years in the Military and 5months in the first gulf war..I didnt have to get up before 6am,...3:30!!! WOW thats early:jaw: Id tell your husband to sleep in...TILL 6!!:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
04-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Not an answer to your problem, but...

my mom brought a can of her own coffee (she drinks "lite" coffee, and she, too, rises ridiculously early...4:30am) in her luggage. Security at the airport broke open her lock (she didn't listen to my advice to get a TSA lock) to search her bag. We're thinking they suspected drugs. :oops: What helped, I guess, what that the can was brand-new, unopened.

Just a little aside for you there...

AliceinDisney
04-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I cant remember if the room had a coffee maker when I stayed at Port Orlean's riverside, but some of the Disney resorts in the downtown Disney area, ie. Doubletree, and Grosvenor, have coffee pots in the rooms I think. So if you want a coffee pot I would suggest one of the Non-Disney hotels that are still on property. I'm almost certain our room didnt have a coffee maker. Because my Mom bought one of those refillable mugs for six bucks. So if he's a get up in the AM at three(insane!) lol Definitely find out if Grosvenor or one of those has one for sure, or double check with your Disney resort of choice! No sense in carting a coffee maker with you on vacation right?

Marceline
04-17-2007, 02:33 AM
I am pretty sure all the Deluxe resort rooms have a coffee maker in them, we had one at the Wilderness Lodge...hehehe you could call it a perk! wah wah :D

Maybe your hubby would go for an upgrade to one based solely on that? :mickey:

kakn7294
04-17-2007, 08:57 AM
I believe that the food courts at all WDW resorts open at 6am. I know that the food courts at the Value and Moderate resorts definately do not open until 6am so unless you bring your own coffeepot to a Value resort, there will be no coffee at 3:30am. The Moderate and Deluxe resorts all have coffeemakers in the rooms.

Figment!
04-17-2007, 09:04 AM
From Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)
World Premiere Food Court
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Hours: Breakfast: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch & Dinner: 11:00am – Midnight

Intermission Food Court

End-Zone Food Court

imaprincess!
04-17-2007, 09:34 AM
WOW! He gets up at 3:30 am? I'd tell him that the 7-11 is open down on the highway, just to be sure he doesn't wake you up at that time! :coffee:

KAT1811
04-18-2007, 11:22 PM
LOL
Sorry, I don't have any answer for you, but if you need to plan your hotel around coffee, BRING YOUR OWN coffee pot.....
Make sure hubbie makes his own coffee @ 3:30a.m. as well....

:ditto:

big blue and hairy
04-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Especially considering the fact that the coffee at WDW (Nescafe) isn't very good, I'd suggest bringing a five cup coffee maker. I don't get up at the vile hour, and I bring a coffee maker.

:sulley:

mook3y
04-19-2007, 09:45 AM
moderates have coffee makers too.

we always bring our own coffee!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I know this is totally off the subject but.....
What time does he go to bed? Maybe wear him out at the parks and he won't want to get up at 3:30, just a thought.:thumbsup:

A Big Kid
04-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Especially considering the fact that the coffee at WDW (Nescafe) isn't very good, I'd suggest bringing a five cup coffee maker. I don't get up at the vile hour, and I bring a coffee maker.

Ditto. Instant coffee is not.

karenrarintogo
04-19-2007, 11:05 PM
It seems that you can purchase even a smaller coffee maker --one that makes 2 cups. We took one of these to Disney once. Easy to pack.
But won't the coffee aroma wake you up at 3:30?
I suggest a trusty thermos bottle. He could fill it the night before from the food court and enjoy it at this most early hour. :coffee:

big blue and hairy
04-20-2007, 06:54 AM
I suggest a trusty thermos bottle. He could fill it the night before from the food court and enjoy it at this most early hour. :coffee:

Weeeeeelllll....when it comes to Nescafe...enjoy might be exagerating a little :ack:. I also suggest bringing some bottled water. Central Florida water is...shall we say...unique. :sick: