PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo Revue Question

gatordawgfamily
04-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi, I have just made reservations for the hoop de doo revue. I was wondering what the differences between level two and level three are? The only thing available was level three. Will my sons be able to see the show? Is it worth 2 table service credits? Thank you for any help you can give me.
:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
04-16-2007, 07:01 PM
All the tables have a great view, and the CM's from the show make sure all tables are "involved" with the show.

The show is wonderful and lots of corny fun! I've never done the DP, so can't say the value of the credits...

SgtTigger
04-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I can add that we were on the second floor one trip and still had a great view and were involved in the show because the performers came up to the second floor several times..... I am not sure where level 3 is but I would say you will enjoy the show....... :cowboy: :cowgirl:

:cop: :tigger:

pox24
04-17-2007, 07:56 AM
This is the balcony area and its great. There is not a bad seat in the house and yes the actors do come up. Your gonna have a blast.:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Generally...

Tier 1 is front and center. Tier 2 is in the back of the theater, Tier 3 is balcony.

Tier 2 and Tier 3 are the only choices for those using the DDP to pay. As you mention it's 2 TS, and in my opinion, none of the 2 table service are a good value. It's better to pay OOP for all 2TS meals and use those credits elsewhere for a better value.

The HDD though is probably the best show on property. We go at least once per trip!

TiggerRPh
04-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Hi, I have just made reservations for the hoop de doo revue. I was wondering what the differences between level two and level three are? The only thing available was level three. Will my sons be able to see the show? Is it worth 2 table service credits? Thank you for any help you can give me.
:thumbsup:

The difference is how far you are from the stage.

Personally....I think Level 3 tables are better than Level 2....maybe even better than some Level 1 seats.

Though you are on "the shelf" or balcony...the sight lines are great.

Disneytravels
04-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I agree its better than cat 2... the show is great and you will love it. We normally hold it on our dining plan and pay cash/charge for the dining... I think that using two dinings per person is using too much... for a family of 4 that is kinda using 200-300 "worth" of dinings when its only 150 or little more out of pocket. Just my input!:blush: