PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of a Cruise for 2008

luvdiznee
04-16-2007, 05:45 PM
We would most likely do a land/sea package since the seas can be a little rough for me at times :sick: But wondering how does the dining package work with the cruises for your land portion? Or does it even work with the land portion of the cruises? And does MJ book cruises? Thanks! :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
We have just recently booked a 4 night cruise as an end to our planned WDW trip. According to the CM at Disney Cruises at present if you book the land/sea package you cannot get the dining plan on the land part. I am planning on booking my land portion separately as soon as 2008 packages become available. Hope this helps.

ElenitaB
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
In answer to your question, Magical Journeys does book cruises (and you can even transfer your reservation to them as well... as we did when we rebooked onboard at the end of our first cruise).

In order to have maximum freedom in choosing where you want to stay, what kind of ticket you want and if you want the dining package, you might want to consider booking the land portion of your vacation apart from the sea portion. Many people do just that.

luvdiznee
04-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks all! I just got an email, as well, from DCL as far as booking 2 separate packages if I want the DP. Good idea :thumbsup: Good to know MJ books cruises as well. I'll most likely use them. Thanks :mickey: