PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know exactly which rooms are considered preferred rooms at POP?

sunshinegirl
04-16-2007, 04:23 PM
They did not have any preferred rooms at the AAA rate at POP so we took a regular room. I was just curious to where the rooms are considered preferred and regular.

TTA Metroliner
04-16-2007, 04:48 PM
I think most preferred rooms are the ones closest to the main building with the Food Court, Shopping, and Guest Services. They also are closest to the resort bus stop usually.

Pirate Granny
04-17-2007, 10:35 PM
The 60's Buildings A & B...but you don't necessarily have to be on the 1st floor or facing the pool...actually we had preferred both times and requested 3rd floor, facing the water...my friend had non-preferred and was in the 50's building A and was closer to the food court and bus' then we were... We really enjoyed PoP...am nervous staying at the Sports...tomorrow.... :pirate:

sunshinegirl
04-18-2007, 10:21 AM
The 60's Buildings A & B...but you don't necessarily have to be on the 1st floor or facing the pool...actually we had preferred both times and requested 3rd floor, facing the water...my friend had non-preferred and was in the 50's building A and was closer to the food court and bus' then we were... We really enjoyed PoP...am nervous staying at the Sports...tomorrow.... :pirate:

Thanks Pirate Granny! Have a great time. Let me know how you liked Sports!!:mickey: