These are our choices that we have already booked

Sit Down Meal
8/26 50' Primetime Café
8/27 Le Cellier (Lunch)
8/28 Concourse Steakhouse
8/29 Coral Reef
8/30 Norway Princess Dinner
8/31 Ohana Breakfast
9/1 Cap'n Jacks(Lobster tail here I come)
9/2 Liberty Tree Tavern

The only new resturants this time are Norway Pricess Dinner and the Ohana Breakfast.

SBETigg
04-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Looks great! I hope you have a wonderful time.

magicman
04-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow. You got all of the great restaurants, and you did it during the Free ADR period.

Just out of curiousity, was dinner at Le Cellier impossible to get, or did reserving a lunch time just work better into your schedule? Personally, I like Le Cellier for lunch because the lunch menu has the tenderloin k-bob appetizer that is deeeelicious.

comicguy
04-17-2007, 04:23 PM
When I called for these, Dinner at Le Cellier was 8:30 pm or later for the entire week, I really do not like to eat dinner that late so we tried lunch instead

glenpreece
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
I want to hear how the Princess dinner goes. We are doing it for the first time and I am kind of worried about Adam not liking the food.

KAT1811
04-18-2007, 01:26 PM
My only advice is some that someone on the boards gave to me when I posted my ADRs. You have Le Cellier and Concourse back to back, both steakhouses. I did the exact same thing and didn't realize it. Just something you might want to take into consideration. I did and just moved Concourse around to another day mainly because Le Cellier is so impossible to get these days. I didn't want to have almost the same exact dinner two nights in a row.

Everything else sounds great!

comicguy
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I am not thrilled with having to similar meals back to back but that was my wife's wish, so I conceeded.