PDA

View Full Version : help, please

jmgall
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I have reservations for Sept. 21-30th as of this moment, we do not qualify for the free dining, AKL conceirge, so that is not an issue and we are flexible with our dates, is there a better time to go with less crowds, maybe mid to late Jan.? Thanks for the input.:mickey:

TTA Metroliner
04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
I've went in Jan. for the past four years. We never have waited for anything but the newest attractions. The last time we went, we rode Space Mountain 3 times in a row with straight walk on and were even able to do the same with Expedition Everest (although it was a little longer wait cause I wanted the front car). The weather is usually colder, so the crowds seem less. We go the third or fourth week, after most Xmas breaks are over and after most people have returned to work. Dining reservations seem easier to get and they usually run hotel and airline discounts. Hope this helps!!

faline
04-16-2007, 02:35 PM
We were there in late January of this year. Crowds were low but so were the temperatures.

If your plans for September are already in place, why not stick with the arrangements you've already made?

mouseketeer mom
04-16-2007, 03:10 PM
We've gone two years in a row in late September, and also this past January into February so I can tell you about both.
I like September better. Crowds were low both times! Really no difference in crowds between our Jan. and September trips, and if I had to pick, I would say crowds were better in September.
I like the warmth of September. We had some freezing times during our late January trip, and the weather would literally jump all over the place. I had to pack a ton to have us covered. It was cold, then warm, then hot, then cold again. Like coat cold, shivering cold. That didn't feel "Disney" to me! I prefer consistent warmth.
I had no trouble with dining either trip. Park hrs. were better in September. It stayed light much later.
Stick with what you got! I think you'll be happy!