PDA

View Full Version : Please help decide...Poly or Y&BC???

Jen C.
04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
:confused: !!!

Hi guys! After a seasonal hiatus, I'm back on the boards and could use your help. We are heading back in August for the free dining, and are presently booked at the Poly for 5 nights. We have stayed at the Poly before and LIKED it, but I must admit I didn't LOVE it. We chose it again because of it's convenience with the 3 kids ages 7, 6, and 1.

I'm wondering if we should give Y&BC a try. We have always wanted to stay there, but the monorail convenience thing has always kept us at MK resorts. What do you guys think? We will have a rental car, so I'm not truly worried about the bus situation. All opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!:mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
04-16-2007, 11:51 AM
You will find a ton of Poly fans on these boards!

We prefer the BC - primarily due to its location - to EPCOT and the BW area.

We dine nightly in EPCOT, so we love that. The pool at the BC is second to none! :thumbsup:

But the Poly has that great transportation - next to the TTC and two direct monorails...

You can't go wrong, really. My family goes for the BC though. Just a personal preference. :mickey:

SBETigg
04-16-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm normally a big Poly fan, but if you didn't love it I think you should try something new. Transportation is great at the Poly, yes, but it's not so bad at the Y & BC, either. Walking to Epcot, boat to MGM. Not bad at all. Plus, the pool is fantastic. I think the kids will be happy at both, so why not go for the one you find more intriguing?

KAT1811
04-16-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm normally a big Poly fan, but if you didn't love it I think you should try something new. Transportation is great at the Poly, yes, but it's not so bad at the Y & BC, either. Walking to Epcot, boat to MGM. Not bad at all. Plus, the pool is fantastic. I think the kids will be happy at both, so why not go for the one you find more intriguing?

:ditto:

For that kind of money you should LOVE it! If you didn't love Poly try Y&BC. The kids will love the pool at Y&BC!

Mom2princesses
04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I agree, if you didn't love the Poly then try another resort! For the money you are paying you really should enjoy the resort you choose.

Good luck and have fun! We'll be a the Poly that last week in August too. But we love it there!

Also the CR and GF both have monorail access you may want to try one of those.