PDA

View Full Version : AP activation from boardwalk?

Through the looking Glass
04-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Where should I go to activate my AP from BWV. I understand I can't get through the international gateway, so what do you think my best bet is. The DW isn't getting one, so she is going to hang out in the hotel till I get back.

Brer Mickey
04-16-2007, 11:04 AM
I have activated my AP a couple of times and had a deactive re-issued at the international gateway. Boardwalk is my home resort (one of three) and we generally stay there for the first part of trip before moving to OKW or VWL.

Just go to the geust relations window outside the gateway and they can activate for you right there! No worries.

Maleficent's Dad
04-16-2007, 11:43 AM
I understand I can't get through the international gateway, so what do you think my best bet is.
You can get it done at the Int'l Gateway. It's the closest and easiest option.
You could, if you wanted, also walk or boat it over to MGM for the same. :mickey:

DisneyDudet
04-16-2007, 01:31 PM
I second the International Gateway. Its probably about 10 min away from BW and not crowded.

But, you can take care of it at any park, plus two location in DTD if that makes it easier for you, depending on your park plans. We usually just do it at our first stop (last time it was DTD for lunch)