PDA

View Full Version : Good hotel on US 192?

Lynn J Mc
04-16-2007, 09:33 AM
We need a good clean hotel on US 192 for one night. We've decided to come in early. Checking in at the CR on Sunday and just want a cheap clean place for Saturday night. Any Suggestions?

King Triton
04-16-2007, 12:54 PM
The only place I've stayed on 192 was a Clarion Inn, near the AKL entrance at Sherberth Rd. Good location, but I wasn't especially thrilled with it.

A couple of other suggestions:
- I did stay at the Courtyard on Palm Pkwy, which is just off 535 (Apopka-Vineland) and I was real pleased with it.
- Since you're staying on a Saturday night, sometimes there's good deals on the airport hotels, since they tend to cater to business travelers, who generally aren't there Saturday. I did a Priceline deal for an airport hotel a few years back and did very well.

wenvi
04-17-2007, 09:36 PM
On April 3rd we stayed at the Holiday Inn West Gate as our ressies for Disney were for April 4th. Big mistake. We made the reservations back in February and are Platinum Priority Club members and had the worst room I think we EVER stayed at. I do no recommend it, it was just plain awful.

Just a thought, if you have time check out Dolly's Dixie Stampede...its a fun way to start your vacation and it was a short trip up the road.

King Triton
04-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Another thought is the Radisson, which is on 192, near I-4, so its a decent location. I haven't stayed there, but it seems to have fairly decent reviews. They're an Intercot sponsor, so thats a plus.