PDA

View Full Version : Annoying songs

ghost999
04-15-2007, 09:25 PM
hey ya'll it's me again, i was just wondering what the most annoying song at disney is, yes i know few songs are annoying but " it's a small world" is way, way annoying

Marker
04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
" it's a small world" is way, way annoying

That's purely a matter of opinion. I'd call it probably my favorite song in the whole place.

But then again, that's just my opinion.

slt21
04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I don't find any of the songs themselves particularly annoying. However, it's getting them STUCK IN MY HEAD that drives me batty! "it's a small world" is notorious for this, of course, but I've recently had "One Little Spark" from Journey into Your Imagination stuck in my head!

I suppose it's the fact that the songs are just so darn catchy...:mickey:

ghost999
04-15-2007, 09:41 PM
alright i will agree, it is them getting them stuck in your head that is annoying and some of the songs are very famous for doing that

jodijo
04-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I am not fond of Tiki Room. Once I hear it I can't get it out of my head. It's in your head now too, isn't it?

GrumpyFan
04-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Tiki room's song doesn't bother me that bad. "It's a small world" does, and so does COPs "Great big beautiful tomorrow". Another one is Journey into imagination's "One little spark".

Main Street Jim
04-16-2007, 06:43 AM
The new Grand Marshall music for the day parade: "Dream on and on and on and on and on, and on and on and on and on and on.....":P

The finale' song for Dream Along with Mickey (Castle show): "Dreams come truuuuuuuuuuuuueeee..." That music is *so loud* that we can hear it *OVER* the roar of the steam trains' fire while we're riding around the park...and Peter Pan: "Did someone say ADVENTURE?!?!?!?!" We're all like, "NOOOOOOOOO!" :P:D:mickey:

MindyMouse
04-16-2007, 07:26 AM
I DO love IASW, but the music makes me crazy . . . .although, I've been singing it to DS all week.

darthmacho
04-16-2007, 10:08 AM
I remember being annoyed that I couldn't get "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" out of my head, but now I love it.

IMHO, the most annoying song at WDW is "True Colors." I know it's popular around these parts, but I nearly ran from the pavilion screaming after hearing it repeatedly for fifteen minutes. :blowup:

prttynpnk
04-16-2007, 10:19 AM
inthetikitikitikitikitikiroom
inthetikitikitikitikitikiroom[/SIZE]

IwannabeAprincess
04-16-2007, 10:57 AM
for me, it has to be "it's a small world." I wouldnt mind it for a couple of minutes but I dont enjoy being stuck listening to it for 20. It just the same thing over and over and I sing it for the next three or four days haha

Jared
04-16-2007, 11:06 AM
The songs in "it's a small world" and The Enchanted Tiki Room -- Under New Managment are both annoying. But the attractions would not be the same without the music.

Brer Mickey
04-16-2007, 11:18 AM
I loved the original Tiki Room song, but I cannot stand it with the new version. I just find Gilbert Godfried quite annoying, and since the update, have only been there once. Love DL thought becuase they still have the original show!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I would have to say that the parade from a few years back "the tapestry of nations" song has been stuck in my head since I saw it! I don't dislike it by any stretch of the imagination, I LOVE it! Now my husband on the other hand. I cannot get it out of my head. I sang it for weeks and sometimes still do, lol. I regretted not getting the CD in Disney and my DH had to buy it from Ebay for $40! I could not remember exactly how it went except..... Daya, dum, dum, dum daya... my husband was ready to strangle me!!:thedolls:

ghost999
04-18-2007, 07:50 PM
The songs in "it's a small world" and The Enchanted Tiki Room -- Under New Managment are both annoying. But the attractions would not be the same without the music.

i would have to agree with you there but you can get a little better, like on disneymania 3 or 4. yeah. :mickey:

Altair
04-18-2007, 09:19 PM
The theme song from El Rio del Tiempo.:ill:

Marilyn Michetti
04-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me.

That's the only line of the whole song, that I can understand. The rest of it is garbled.:(

Donald A
04-18-2007, 09:31 PM
"it's a small world" hands down.

EvilQueen2006
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
:dory: Big Blue World :nemo:
(I think that's the name of the song)

Not just in one park, but two! It was stuck in my head for most of my last trip.

TTA Metroliner
04-18-2007, 09:58 PM
"It's a small world", hands down. When we went in 2001, the ride had something wrong with it and they had to evacuate all of us off the boat via the emergency exit. They reversed the flow of the water, but never turned the sound/music off. 45 minutes of the same song over and over again can mess a person's head up!! (although the ride wouldn't be the same w/o the music!) It was cool to see the back side/alleys of the MK behind the building though!!!

Disneypixie513
04-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Gotta be the song on carodel of progress..I like it and all..but it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day and it drives me crazy! i'll literally sing it alllll day!:mad:

Mickey91
04-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Test Track..It is on our HCOE CD and is an eternity of the same tune and breaks screeching!!! When DS isn't around I skip it! Also, Ihate the new daytime parade song at MK. It is ssoooooo annoying I can't wait for the parade to be over!:ack:

jokat
04-19-2007, 09:58 PM
For me it's Zip A Dee Do Dah. Really, the first time or two I think it's okay. It's the million times after that (whether played for all to hear or just running through your head again, and again, and again...) that drives me crazy.

First trip with DH a running joke started about that song because EVERY time we heard it we were getting WET! Either it would be raining or we'd be on a "wet" ride...every time! So now whenever we hear it we still say "uh-oh!" and look around to see where the water is going to come from. :rain:

disneyfunatics
04-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Of course, 'It's a small world', and ANYTHING in the Tiki room. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
04-20-2007, 12:59 PM
IMHO, the most annoying song at WDW is "True Colors." I know it's popular around these parts, but I nearly ran from the pavilion screaming after hearing it repeatedly for fifteen minutes. :blowup:

ITA, darthmacho!! I didn't even like True Colors when Cyndi Lauper sang it! Please don't play it in Epcot ;) It's so simpering and whiny :thedolls: Makes me dislike Kodak.

Dawnya
04-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I have to say the main street electrical parade. It doesn't have any words, but the music is enough to make my ears bleed. When I listen to Live365, I will literally run to the computer to change stations b/c it is so annoying.

indytraveler
04-20-2007, 01:27 PM
I didn't see this one mentioned but after hearing it in line and during the ride and after the ride. Mad Hatter's Teacups. Maybe more nauseating :sick: than annoying.

TheAdventurer
04-20-2007, 01:40 PM
"Dancin' (A Catchy Rythm)" which is the song from the double decker character bus at Epcot. I can avoid it in the parks easy enough, but it's always being played on Sorcerer Radio, and it drives me crazy!! They even "reveiwed" it on Sorcerer's podcast a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe it because it actually got good marks.

jillluvsdisney
04-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I love The Main Street Electrical Parade. I even have it on my IPOD. :mickey:

Hearing A Pirates Life for Me while POC was at a standstill really pushed me to the edge. LOL

I also really do not like the Song of South played in Splash Mountain either.

Polynesian Dweller
04-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Add another vote for "Its a small world". Darn it. All this talk about it has made that miserable little ditty get stuck in my head. Help get it out!!:eek: