PDA

View Full Version : Can you see the fireworks from O'Hana?

ldc12377
04-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Now we are considering going to O'Hana for dinner. Will we be able to see fireworks from our table? Is there somewhere we can go to see fireworks and then return to our table to finish our meal if we aren't done by the time fireworks start?

SBETigg
04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
You may or may not be able to see Wishes from 'Ohana, depends on your table. You can see it from most of the restaurant. To be safe, I would schedule dinner for pre-Wishes and then try to get down to the Polynesian beach and catch the Electric Water Pageant and Wishes from there.

Maleficent's Dad
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
You may or may not be able to see Wishes from 'Ohana, depends on your table. You can see it from most of the restaurant. To be safe, I would schedule dinner for pre-Wishes and then try to get down to the Polynesian beach and catch the Electric Water Pageant and Wishes from there.
:ditto: :exactly:
Just do so with a nice drink in your hand...:cloud9:

Jasper
04-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Most of your question has already been answered. However, there is one thing you alluded to in your post that deserves mention. If I understand your intention correctly, I think you were asking about leaving your table to go watch the fireworks and then coming back to finish your meal. I do know that this is frowned on. If you are at O'hana during the fireworks you will most likely be able to see them from your table. However, if your entire party gets up and leaves the table or even worse leaves the restaurant, they will assume you are finished, will clear the table and seat someone else.

Remember, the way any restaurant, including those at Disney World, make money is through both charging a high enough price and turning the tables over as quickly as possible.