PDA

View Full Version : ADR for Quick Service?

jhunter
04-15-2007, 06:34 PM
We have a large group, 9 adults and 2 children, going to Disney in September. I have not been to Disney since I was 12 and I don't know much about the "Quick Service" meals that are included in the free dinning. Should or can I make ADRs for these? Are they like fast food resuraunts? Or are they more like a concession stand? Thanks.

Strmchsr
04-15-2007, 06:55 PM
No, you can't make ADRs for counter service options. I guess you would call these "fast food" restaurants, though more like a fast food restaurant on Disney steroids. They're not your average McDonalds if that's what you were wondering. They're much more fun and have a larger selection than the average fast food place. Given the size of your party, you might try eating at off times or you may have difficulty getting a table all together.

SBETigg
04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
No, you can't make ADRs for table service options. I guess you would call these "fast food" restaurants, though more like a fast food restaurant on Disney steroids. They're not your average McDonalds if that's what you were wondering. They're much more fun and have a larger selection than the average fast food place. Given the size of your party, you might try eating at off times or you may have difficulty getting a table all together.

Not to confuse you, but I believe Chris means to say that you can't make ADRs for Counter Service options. For table service, you should most definitely make ADRs. Counter or "quick" service options operate on a different basis- you order at the counter and bring your food to tables in a seating area-- no ADRs.

Strmchsr
04-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Not to confuse you, but I believe Chris means to say that you can't make ADRs for Counter Service options. For table service, you should most definitely make ADRs. Counter or "quick" service options operate on a different basis- you order at the counter and bring your food to tables in a seating area-- no ADRs.

Yep. That's what I mean. I'll edit the post. Thanks for catching it. I've been a bit delirious this weekend. :blush: